Menu on main page not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu on main page not working

I’m using Safari on an iPhone XR running iOS 16.2 and the menu for the main page (the hamburger menu) is not working for me.

I have a Phoronix premium account and it doesn’t work regardless of if I am logged in or not.

Is anyone else having the same experience?

There is a known issue at the moment with the hamburger menu on mobile.

When you are logging into forums for premium are you checking the 'remember me' box?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I thought I had previously selected it, but when I followed the link to see your reply I wasn’t logged in. As far as the original problem goes, I wasn’t logged in when I first noticed the problem. I logged in, went back to the main site, and the problem still existed. I’ll keep an eye for the problem to be resolved. I check Phoronix a couple of times a day at a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by saturnjct View Post
        I thought I had previously selected it, but when I followed the link to see your reply I wasn’t logged in. As far as the original problem goes, I wasn’t logged in when I first noticed the problem. I logged in, went back to the main site, and the problem still existed. I’ll keep an eye for the problem to be resolved. I check Phoronix a couple of times a day at a minimum.
        To be clear, so on your latest attempt did you check the 'remember me' box when logging in? It should be checkd for it to work. Otherwise any phone/network settings blocking cookies or dealing with IP concealment or anything like that?
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I did check the “remember me“ box when logging on. The forum continues to recognize that I’m logged in. Safari reports that it has blocked 1 tracker. I have content blockers disabled for Phoronix. For my home wifi, I do have “Limit IP Address Tracking” enabled. I don’t have “Private Wi-Fi Address” enabled.

Comment

Working...
          X