Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Premium Black Friday Deal To Support Open-Source News, Linux Hardware Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Premium Black Friday Deal To Support Open-Source News, Linux Hardware Testing

Phoronix: Phoronix Premium Black Friday Deal To Support Open-Source News, Linux Hardware Testing

It's that time of the year with "Black Friday" this week and the start of the holiday shopping season. As usual, there is the annual holiday deal for Phoronix Premium to enjoy it at a discounted rate. Unfortunately the state of the ad industry and rampant ad-block use continue to greatly hurt the sustainability of the site while Phoronix Premium allows for enjoying the website ad-free and multi-page articles on a single page...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Do you have a Patreon account?
    I would like to support phoronix with smaller donations monthly and keep using the ad blocker

Comment

With your PayPal donation link, it's not possible to add a message. And by trying to send you the money directly, I discovered that PayPal refuses to charge my German credit card with USD and forces me to pay their expensive conversion fees. Stripe, on the other hand, is easy to use, although it's also not possible to add a message.

Edit: While I was typing this, Michael had already figured it out and had Premium activated for me. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Copperhead View Post
        With your PayPal donation link, it's not possible to add a message. And by trying to send you the money directly, I discovered that PayPal refuses to charge my German credit card with USD and forces me to pay their expensive conversion fees. Stripe, on the other hand, is easy to use, although it's also not possible to add a message.

Edit: While I was typing this, Michael had already figured it out and had Premium activated for me. Thanks
        Thanks yeah for some combinations of PayPal they allow messages and other behavior they don't seem to... In any event when finding no matching email addresses or unable to decipher based on name / email combinations, I just email the folks then to get clarity on the username.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
        X