Happy Holidays As We End Out 2020 Plus One Last Phoronix Premium Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays As We End Out 2020 Plus One Last Phoronix Premium Special

Phoronix: Happy Holidays As We End Out 2020 Plus One Last Phoronix Premium Special

To those celebrating any year-end holidays, Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas. It's been a hell of a year and 2021 will hopefully be better. In any event even if not celebrating any end of year holidays or other events, there still is daily Phoronix content to come...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Happy holidays and don't forget to take a pause, too.
    (I guess it is fairly COVID-safe in the computer basement so I don't have to mention "stay safe" )
    Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Happy Holidays Michael and everyone else !
      I wish you all the best, and have nice, relaxing holiday !

Comment

Thank you Michael, your relentless work is much appreciated (i've been a premium subscriber for some years now, and going to renew!) but don't forget to have some nice and deserved holidays

Comment

You SOB I'm In!
          What a year!

Comment

I just subscribed to premium at non-discount rate. Thanks for all you great work and keep it up.

Happy Hollydays Michael!

Comment

Maybe someday when I'm rich will I consider it. Until then Happy Holidays!

Comment

Happy Holiday's Michael. Really appreciate your work on the test suite and all the benchmarking and reviews. Best source of *BSD benchmarks out there!

Comment

Happy holidays to everyone - and stay safe out there.
                  GOD is REAL unless declared as an INTEGER.

Comment

Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X