Clear All

• 1c3d0g
    replied
    OK...you win.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by 1c3d0g View Post
    Oh noes! Time for me to watch this site with my sunglasses on, I guess!
    Who says we won't allow multiple CSS styles

Leave a comment:

• 1c3d0g
    replied
    Oh noes! Time for me to watch this site with my sunglasses on, I guess!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by halfmanhalfamazing View Post
    I like the site, I'm here almost daily. The only thing that gets me after a while is white text on top of a dark back ground. My eyes aren't what they used to be, there's easier things to look at.
    The new revision will feature a white (or light gray) background with black text

Leave a comment:

• halfmanhalfamazing
    replied
    I like the site, I'm here almost daily. The only thing that gets me after a while is white text on top of a dark back ground. My eyes aren't what they used to be, there's easier things to look at.

Leave a comment:

• niniendowarrior
    replied
    I think it would be nice if the hardware compatibility section got a more 'official' bump. Like your hardware reviews would be linked to relevant hardware in the compatibility section as well as workarounds and solutions known.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by Moustacha View Post
    a handy hints section? Trivial things like how to get extra mouse buttons working etc. Macro keys on G15, that kinda of stuff.

Great idea! We'll definitely consider this for the new site (and likely carry it out).

Leave a comment:

• Moustacha
    replied
    a handy hints section? Trivial things like how to get extra mouse buttons working etc. Macro keys on G15, that kinda of stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by 1c3d0g View Post
    Yes, switch to PunBB or some other Open Source forum, .png images only and more hardware reviews!
    Actually, I am working on writing a new forum package -- some very basic and preliminary information: http://www.michaellarabel.com/index.php?k=blog&i=77

With the new imaging system, ALL (including past) image reviews should be PNG actually

More suggestions welcome.

Leave a comment:

• 1c3d0g
    replied
    Yes, switch to PunBB or some other Open Source forum, .png images only and more hardware reviews!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X