Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installing tests not working after server migration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael
    replied
    Try again in about a few hours and if the problem persists please let me know. My admin just updated some DNS info to hopefully fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• sideralis
    replied
    I think I am also suffering the same issue.
    I can't say for sure if it is related to server migration, but since some days install is not working anymore (it was working last month)
    For example:
    # phoronix-test-suite install himeno
    # [NOTICE] Failed To Fetch OpenBenchmarking.org Repository Data: pts
    # ERROR: Invalid Argument: himeno
    I am behind a proxy but network-setup is working fine (no error reported, while I get an error in the end if I enter an invalid proxy).
    I am also in a chroot environment and network is working fine (apart from phoronix).

I have searched for some days, but could not find any problems.
    Is there a possibility to debug or to generate log with phoronix (debug-install does not print more things than install)

Is it possible to still access the old servers to see if the problem is really coming from this migration?

I also did not find a way to add proxy settings in php.ini

Thanks for your support.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by rol-phoronix View Post
    I am not familiar with setting proxy in php.ini. By the way on my system, php.ini resides here -> /etc/php5/cli/php.ini. How can i add proxy information? Is there any step-by-step documentation? Thanks!
    I am not familiar offhand as I don't deal with that file much for my clients but there should be plenty of general php.ini proxy documentation on the web if it doesn't make sense from reading the php.ini comment lines on your system.

Leave a comment:

• rol-phoronix
    replied
    I am not familiar with setting proxy in php.ini. By the way on my system, php.ini resides here -> /etc/php5/cli/php.ini. How can i add proxy information? Is there any step-by-step documentation? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Yes. Proxy n port has been configured. I wonder how phoronix try to fetch the test online. Is it through wget? What else can I try to get PTS working?
    Generally it uses PHP CURL. You could try the network/proxy settings in /etc/php/php.ini (or roughly around there for php.ini).

Leave a comment:

• rol-phoronix
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Did you try:

phoronix-test-suite network-setup
    Yes. Proxy n port has been configured. I wonder how phoronix try to fetch the test online. Is it through wget? What else can I try to get PTS working?

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    I am using a proxy, like i said, i'm able to surf the web and wget works fine.
    Did you try:

phoronix-test-suite network-setup

Leave a comment:

• rol-phoronix
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Are you running a proxy or anything like that?
    I am using a proxy, like i said, i'm able to surf the web and wget works fine.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    I have the same issue...
    Using v4.6.1, php 5.4.9, ubuntu 13.04

By the way, even executing "phoronix-test-suite list-available-tests" gives the following:
    Failed to Fetch OpenBenchmarking.org Repository Data: pts
    Phoronix Test Suite v4.6.1
    No tests found. Please check that you have network connectivity.

I am able to surf the web and wget works fine.
    Are you running a proxy or anything like that?

Leave a comment:

• rol-phoronix
    replied
    I have the same issue...
    Using v4.6.1, php 5.4.9, ubuntu 13.04

By the way, even executing "phoronix-test-suite list-available-tests" gives the following:
    Failed to Fetch OpenBenchmarking.org Repository Data: pts
    Phoronix Test Suite v4.6.1
    No tests found. Please check that you have network connectivity.

I am able to surf the web and wget works fine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X