Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONNX-1.6.0 Install Fails while Onnx 1.5.0 Succeeds

Hello,

I am having an issue installing Onnx through PTS. I think the issue may be on the Onnx's side with Onnx Runtime 1.14.0.

Here's what I tried:

:~$ phoronix-test-suite install onnx
    The installer exited with a non-zero exit status.
    ERROR: subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['/usr/local/bin/cmake', '--build', 'onnxruntime/build/Linux/Release', '--config', 'Release', '--', '-j32']' returned non-zero exit status 2.
    LOG: ~/.phoronix-test-suite/installed-tests/pts/onnx-1.6.0/install-failed.log

​:~$ phoronix-test-suite install onnx-1.5.0
    Install Succeeds.

Updating the line from "git checkout v1.14.0" to "git checkout v1.11.0" within ./install.sh to match PTS Onnx-1.5.0 appears to "resolve" the issue. The latest Onnx runtime "git checkout v1.15.1" does NOT resolve the install issues on my end.

I tried this on a couple different systems all running Ubuntu 22.04.2, but here is the current machine.

System Info:
    • Kernel: 5.19.0-46-generic
    • CPU: 5950x

If I remember correctly from past use, ONNX raised their CMake version beyond what's in Ubuntu 22.04, sadly. So either need to stick to onnx-1.5.0 or put in upgraded cmake binary in your PATH.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thanks Michael!

Downloading the latest Cmake release and adding it to my path resolved the issue.

Comment

Working...
      X