Managing results on openbenchmarking.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managing results on openbenchmarking.org

I found some old threads on this but not sure if things have changed since. While getting familiar with PTS, I uploaded a number of irrelevant results to an account on openbenchmarking which I would like to clean up. Is this possible and if so how can I accomplish this? I would like to use this as a centralized view for a team but would need the ability to select which runs we want to keep (or at least clean up the ones we didn't mean to upload).

Thanks for any input!

Currently there isn't an easy way for users to delete particular results from OpenBenchmarking.org, at least not directly, I just delete them on my end when informed of issues (edit: like if it's a small list, just post it here for removal).
    Last edited by Michael; 01 September 2021, 01:12 PM.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thanks for the update! I would want to wipe out all tests under user nttms. I can then upload the re-runs that I ran and saved locally but purposely didn't upload. If that is possible it would be a great help.

OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoronix Test Suite, Linux benchmarking, automated benchmarking, benchmarking results, benchmarking repository, open source benchmarking, benchmarking test profiles

Example Test: phoronix-test-suite benchmark 2108200-NTTM-R6525EP34

If not possible I understand. I ran a decent number of tests while auto uploading (and not thinking about it). An ability to delete would certainly be helpful and probably save you work. An alternative that would at least suit my needs is a way to hide or "archive" a test so it's not immediately visible.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dmark View Post
        Thanks for the update! I would want to wipe out all tests under user nttms. I can then upload the re-runs that I ran and saved locally but purposely didn't upload. If that is possible it would be a great help.

OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoronix Test Suite, Linux benchmarking, automated benchmarking, benchmarking results, benchmarking repository, open source benchmarking, benchmarking test profiles

Example Test: phoronix-test-suite benchmark 2108200-NTTM-R6525EP34

If not possible I understand. I ran a decent number of tests while auto uploading (and not thinking about it). An ability to delete would certainly be helpful and probably save you work. An alternative that would at least suit my needs is a way to hide or "archive" a test so it's not immediately visible.
        The prior results should be cleared now.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I appreciate the help. I logged back into the account and still see the old results in there. If you need additional information just let me know. Below is an example of what I see via the site. About 24 results in all.

r6525-epyc7713-cent84-64x32-1p
          1 System - 25 Benchmark Results
          64 x AMD EPYC 7713 64-Core - Intel 440BX - Intel 440BX
          CentOS Linux 8 - 4.18.0-305.3.1.el8.x86_64 - GNOME Shell 3.32.2

r6525-epyc7763-cent84-16x32-1p
          16 x AMD EPYC 7763 64-Core - Intel 440BX - Intel 440BX

r6525-epyc7763-cent84-4x32-1p
          4 x AMD EPYC 7763 64-Core - Intel 440BX - Intel 440BX

Comment

Hello,

I'm new here and I also would like to delete all my auto-uploaded test under FloBEAUG profile (ex: https://openbenchmarking.org/result/...FLOB-470202297)
            I made really bad incomparable tests and i'd like to delete them if it's possible.

I will try to do better test in the future.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X