Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional result analysis options in Phoromatic

Michael

I have one question regarding Phoromatic.

Would it be possible to add the following result analysis options to an upcoming Phoromatic release?

- Show Harmonic Mean
    - Show Geometric Mean
    - Sort Results By Identifier
    - Highlight Result

These options are already available in the "Result Viewing Options" section when looking at existing results at OpenBenchmarking.org and it would be great to have these in Phoromatic too.

Yes there is a new local result viewer as well coming to the next release (Phoronix Test Suite 9.0; August timeframe). Those features should carry over into the Phoromatic result viewer as well.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Great, thanksalot!

Comment

Oh, that's features really help! Thanks!

Comment

I have updated my Phoromatic server from version 8.8 to 9.0, but the result viewer looks exactly the same as with version 8.8 when comparing results.

I can't find any new result analysis options like "Sort Results By Identifier", "Show Overall Geometric Mean" or "Highlight/Baseline Result:".

Comment

Michael

Any chance that the new result viewer options will carry over to Phoromatic with the new PTS 9.2 release?

Comment

Originally posted by tiger276 View Post
              Michael

Any chance that the new result viewer options will carry over to Phoromatic with the new PTS 9.2 release?
              Possibly, not sure, all just depends upon how much time I have but have noted it on my TODO list.
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
              X