Labels for monitored sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labels for monitored sensors

So "phoronix-test-suite system-sensors" lists available sensors but it doesn't show any label to be used with MONITOR. How can I get labels needed to monitor specific sensors and not all of them? (and I don't want a random copy paste of somewhere used labels of some sensors only but an actual way to get those labels without guessing).

Originally posted by riklaunim View Post
    So "phoronix-test-suite system-sensors" lists available sensors but it doesn't show any label to be used with MONITOR. How can I get labels needed to monitor specific sensors and not all of them? (and I don't want a random copy paste of somewhere used labels of some sensors only but an actual way to get those labels without guessing).
    Can you rephrase your question, trying to understand what you are trying? Or do you mean for the strings to use with MONITOR environment variable? If so that can be found via phoronix-test-suite module-info system_monitor.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      strings to use with MONITOR environment variable? If so that can be found via phoronix-test-suite module-info system_monitor.
      Yes, that's the one, thanks!.

Comment

Working...
      X