Samba 4.20 Released With WSP Search Client, Service Witness Protocol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
    Oddly enough, I'm not the biggest fan of 420 jokes.
    Strange choice of user name then, but I guess I shouldn't be the first to throw a stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Anux View Post
      Strange choice of user name then, but I guess I shouldn't be the first to throw a stone.
      Back when I was 17 or 18 my best friend and I used it in chatrooms and it became a go-to username. 9 years later, after a bout of drugs and depression, he hung himself so I've kept using in memoriam even though it's not the greatest username ever. Teens with bongs don't come up with great names.

It's a combination of the line "skeevy stoners" from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and 420. It's so obvious how much I'm projecting in my previous post

Comment

Id lile to have windows search support in the server part.

Comment

Such a missed opportunity that they didn't wait until april 20th to release this version…

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
            9 years later, after a bout of drugs and depression, he hung himself so I've kept using in memoriam
            Uh, tough shit. Depression and drugs are the worst combination, I've seen some bad examples throughout my live. Only take them when you're happy, otherwise it becomes a downward spiral.

Comment

Working...
            X