Guetzli: Google Rolls Out A New JPEG Encoder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toboe View Post
    And we found the person who finds a way to shoehorn SJW into it, congratulations!
    What would you call this over sensitive bitching and complaining about names?
    The person who brought it up is not even Swiss but only living in Switzerland. I know only one mentality that is capable of being so sensitive, vocal about it and implying other need to change how they to stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by slalomsk8er View Post
      What would you call this over sensitive bitching and complaining about names?
      The person who brought it up is not even Swiss but only living in Switzerland. I know only one mentality that is capable of being so sensitive, vocal about it and implying other need to change how they to stuff.
      He said he considers it deeply embarrassing. You can agree or disagree, but "over sensitive bitching"?
      The only bitching I am seeing so far is "sjw everywhere!"-paranoia.

Calling an asshole an asshole is absolutely correct if they ARE being an asshole.

So please, you, and any sjw you might find, please stop your jumping-to-conclusions-to-be-offended and just let us rest-of-the-world enjoy our tech-news and whatever.

Comment

It's really hard to get the thread back on track after first mention of SJW.

Comment

Originally posted by rgloor View Post

I'd rather find it funny. Especially because I could imagine, that people in some regions of the world might have some challenges in trying to pronounce it. LOL.

I think, this did play a minor part, if at all. There are a lot of countries around the world, offering much better tax advantages. And as far as I know, a high standard of living and an ideal environment for a good work-life-balance was most important, in order to attract the best possible employees.

But if somebody does not like a certain corporation, for whatever reason, that is another story.
          And for what other reason would I not like a certain corporation in your opinion, then?

Comment

Working...
          X