Outreachy Winter 2016 Projects/Participants Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
    You asked a stupid question, so I gave you a stupid answer.
    My question is fair and expects a fair answer, this shitty weaseling only demonstrates that you don't have any other answer than "it's my own prejudice because I'm idiot racist"

Do you think Black men choose to be targeted by police officers? Do women in your opinion choose the same job for less pay? And while we're at it, do you suppose White men got together one day and just decided they were going to pay far more taxes than everyone else?
    If I ask a question is because I don't know the anser, repeating me to guess it myself only shows you are a moron. Most people out of the US don't have your shitty racist background so does not understand that statement without some kind of explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by slacka View Post
      Based on the picks of Trump administration, social causes are going to need all the help they can get. While this is a good cause, I do resent my donation aimed at helping Free Software Development being diverted to social causes.
      Which of the sponsor organizations did you donate to?

Cheers,
      _

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
        My question is fair and expects a fair answer, this shitty weaseling only demonstrates that you don't have any other answer than "it's my own prejudice because I'm idiot racist"

If I ask a question is because I don't know the anser, repeating me to guess it myself only shows you are a moron. Most people out of the US don't have your shitty racist background so does not understand that statement without some kind of explanation.
        Out of the two of us, the only one acting prejudiced is you. The point of programs like this is to afford opportunity where other opportunities aren't possible due to prejudice. If community level programs like this and federal level programs like affirmative action didn't exist those same people would be doomed to suffer under prejudiced conditions, and -That- in fact is prejudice, I'd say worse even. Doing nothing when something must be done is super bad.

Comment

This is proof people are racist. Asians make dang near 25% more than whites yet they pick on whites (⌐■_■)

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

You asked a stupid question, so I gave you a stupid answer. So yeah, Rocket Surgeon. Do you think Black men choose to be targeted by police officers? Do women in your opinion choose the same job for less pay? And while we're at it, do you suppose White men got together one day and just decided they were going to pay far more taxes than everyone else?
            Actually, we all got together and decided we were going to make more money than any other homogenous group, including our own women.
            You must've missed that meeting. Which is weird, considering even I as half-Latino (the least favourable shade of whiteness) was there...

Comment

Working...
            X