Fedora Fills Its Role For A Diversity Advisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIRT View Post

Basically you are saying we should be ashamed of being white, because other white people used slaves. Who sold those people into slavery anyway? Is there any race that has never used slaves or invaded other lands? You seem to be specifically targeting one race for some reason.
    Not at all, I'm saying we should be aware of it so we can prevent it from happening again. I mentioned american history because that's the history I know best.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

History. The fractal nature of the universe I guess. People have reason to fear. I'm an american and I'm ashamed to say that white people here enforced slavery for several hundred years, and women had no rights at all. The best that could be hoped for is that you were owned by a reasonable man.
      You shouldn't be sorry for something you haven't done. My country didn't have any slaves or colonies but if it did and those "oppressed after 200 years and decades after equal rights" would complain I would be happy to sponsor few tickets back to where they originate from for those willing. I guess they would be alot better there than they are now in the USA since they complain so much. If I were you I could only feel sorry for their ancestors but that's about it.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I have a feeling that all those complaining have an attitude like "I'm lazy and I don't want to do shit to improve my situation." At least that's what's going on mostly in my town. My mother in law has a fried working in social care and she's saying that thoughout the years she sees generations of the same families coming coming for the money (to avoid racism radar - they are white). That's just the lifestyle they were taught by their parents. Education is free here, you only have to feed yourself.

Lack of rights for women was widespread back then, not an american thing really. If feminists want to help women they should reach out to women in islamic countries for instance. The ones with burned faces from acid and raped need real help but I guess it's easier to focus on somebody that disagrees with you on twitter or youtube and call him names #killallmen and demand to censor the Internet.

Comment

Yay Tatica!

Comment

Originally posted by killyou View Post

You shouldn't be sorry for something you haven't done. My country didn't have any slaves or colonies but if it did and those "oppressed after 200 years and decades after equal rights" would complain I would be happy to sponsor few tickets back to where they originate from for those willing. I guess they would be alot better there than they are now in the USA since they complain so much. If I were you I could only feel sorry for their ancestors but that's about it.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I have a feeling that all those complaining have an attitude like "I'm lazy and I don't want to do shit to improve my situation." At least that's what's going on mostly in my town. My mother in law has a fried working in social care and she's saying that thoughout the years she sees generations of the same families coming coming for the money (to avoid racism radar - they are white). That's just the lifestyle they were taught by their parents. Education is free here, you only have to feed yourself.

Lack of rights for women was widespread back then, not an american thing really. If feminists want to help women they should reach out to women in islamic countries for instance. The ones with burned faces from acid and raped need real help but I guess it's easier to focus on somebody that disagrees with you on twitter or youtube and call him names #killallmen and demand to censor the Internet.
          Any ideas about why minorities and women earn less than white men when they do the same work?

Comment

You would make a fantastic hillbilly. I'm tellin' ya!

Just ship em' off huh? really?

You'd get along with that guy, but how many centuries of social loss would it cost the rest of us?

Comment

Originally posted by liam View Post

Any ideas about why minorities and women earn less than white men when they do the same work?
              Troll post. That has been debunked many times.

Comment

You would make a fantastic hillbilly. I'm tellin' ya!

Just ship em' off huh? really?

You'd get along with that guy, but how many centuries loss would it cost the rest of us?
                Don't twist my words. Slavery is not my issue, I'm not american. I only say IF that would be an issue in my country I would be willing to give them my own money to go back to their countries of origin for those willing if they are so uncomfortable in the country. There's a lot of people complaining in my vincity and taking social funds instead getting a job but nor they nor their ancestors were slaves so they don't have a white men to blame for their all misfortunes. They are white too after all. So they blame the government that the social fund is too low and they can't afford large screen TV. The point is it is easier to blame everyone else and look for excuses instead of getting hands dirty and doing actual work.

Comment

Don't twist my words. Slavery is not my issue, I'm not american. I only say IF that would be an issue in my country I would be willing to give them my own money to go back to their countries of origin for those willing if they are so uncomfortable in the country. There's a lot of people complaining in my vincity and taking social funds instead getting a job but nor they nor their ancestors were slaves so they don't have a white men to blame for their all misfortunes. They are white too after all. So they blame the government that the social fund is too low and they can't afford large screen TV. The point is it is easier to blame everyone else and look for excuses instead of getting hands dirty and doing actual work.
                  What are you trying to convince me of? Are you trying to convince me that it's women that caused the social dilemmas in your country? If that's not it then what? Are you trying to say that women shouldn't be able to take advantage of social programs? And why shouldn't they in your opinion? Perhaps you should be polling your government official who has responsibility to represent you.

I can't say that I understand social engineering problems, but I can take a reasonable guess and say it doesn't have anything specifically to do with women, although they are humans.
                  Last edited by duby229; 24 March 2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

What are you trying to convince me of? Are you trying to convince me that it's women that caused the social dilemmas in your country? If that's not it then what? Are you trying to say that women shouldn't be able to take advantage of social programs? And why shouldn't they in your opinion? Perhaps you should be polling your government official who has responsibility to represent you.

I can't say that I understand social engineering problems, but I can take a reasonable guess and say it doesn't have anything specifically to do with women, although they are humans.
                    I'm not trying to convince you to anything nor I have an idea why did you mention women while we were on the slavery subject. First you mentioned that I want to ship everyone back and now this women thing. I have a feeling that we don't understand each other. Nevermind, have a good night.

Comment

I'm not trying to convince you to anything nor I have an idea why did you mention women while we were on the slavery subject. First you mentioned that I want to ship everyone back and now this women thing. I have a feeling that we don't understand each other. Nevermind, have a good night.
                      The whole point was that like slaves, women have been treated as property even in recent history. The foundation of our misunderstandings is that we don't agree with each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X