Details Regarding Ian Murdock's Untimely Passing Remain Scarce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F1esDgSdUTYpm0iy View Post
    Let's just say, in 10 years from now, it will not be about the deaths of individuals but about the deaths of billions.
    Yes, statistics. In that way, Ian is lucky. At least his death is a tragedy and not statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by gnufreex View Post
      Yes, statistics. In that way, Ian is lucky. At least his death is a tragedy and not statistics.
      :S... not quite what I meant, but, whatever floats your boat!

Comment

:S... not quite what I meant, but, whatever floats your boat!
        I know what you meant. Clintons want to reduce population of Earth to 500 million. And death of 6.5 bilion will be regarded as statistics. That phrase (death of one is tragedy, death of milion is statistics) is atributed to Stalin but he never said that nor he thought that way. It is American ruling elites' mindset. Some CIA guy said that, and then it was atributed to Stalin because it sounded atrocious. Same goes for "No man, no problem".

Comment

Originally posted by gnufreex View Post
          reduce population of Earth to 500 million.
          And the saddest thing of all is -- the methods by which that population number is to be controlled will in fact have a dramatic effect on the gene pool, weakening the species dramatically. Probably beyond repair. Ultimately leading to our self-induced extinction. Which in turn makes me wonder whether that might in fact be the explanation for the Fermi paradox ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox )

Comment

OMG! We is all gonna die!
            Dem Clintons are Stalin! Vaccines are mind control drugs!!...

Can't you nutjobs ever keep your insane delusions to yourself? With people like you around, it's no wonder some of us feel a strong urge to commit suicide.

Comment

Somehow, I find that stupidly funny, in an ironic kind of way. Then again, I have a very bleak and dark sense of humor.

Comment

Somehow, I find that stupidly funny, in an ironic kind of way. Then again, I have a very bleak and dark sense of humor.

I ceased finding it funny ages ago. People like you and the other creep are basically just bitching, moaning and wasting time on your delusions while the rest of society is trying to make some freaking progress.

Your ilk just pisses me off immensely.

Comment

Message emptied.
                  Last edited by F1esDgSdUTYpm0iy; 10 January 2016, 06:10 AM. Reason: Not worth the time, effort or patience.

Comment

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post
                    Dem Clintons are Stalin!
                    That is huge insult for Stalin.

Comment

"No other details have come to light yet, particularly surrounding the allegations made in his final tweets and any explanation(s) for him becoming belligerent in the first place. " - and they are unlikely to any time soon i would bet.

Comment

Working...
                      X