Phonomic Server Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phonomic Server Setup

I have combed through the stylesheet document (link 1 below) and set the following entries by modifying the basic config file from the repo:

Master

<General> <UsePhodeviCache>TRUE</UsePhodeviCache> </General>
    <ServerOptions> <RemoteAccessPort>80</RemoteAccessPort> <Password>MyPass</Password> <WebSocketPort>8080</WebSocketPort> <AdvertiseServiceZeroConf>TRUE</AdvertiseServiceZeroConf> </ServerOptions>

Client

<General><PhoromaticServers><% @phoronix_master_ip -%>:<% @phoronix_master_port -%></PhoromaticServers></General>
    <Installation><RemoveDownloadFiles>TRUE</RemoveDownloadFiles>
    <SearchMediaForCache>TRUE</SearchMediaForCache>
    <SymLinkFilesFromCache>TRUE</SymLinkFilesFromCache>
    </Installation>
    <BatchMode> <SaveResults>FALSE</SaveResults> <OpenBrowser>FALSE</OpenBrowser> <UploadResults>TRUE</UploadResults></BatchMode>
    <Networking><NoNetworkCommunication>FALSE</NoNetworkCommunication></Networking>

Is this a valid client/server config or am I misisng something important?

I want to set the clients to download tests and test suites from the master node for each test run but cannot find a setting for it. Is this the default behavior anyway so there is nothing to set?

Thanks.
    phoronix-test-suite - The Phoronix Test Suite open-source, cross-platform automated testing/benchmarking software.

Originally posted by spyderdyne View Post
    I have combed through the stylesheet document (link 1 below) and set the following entries by modifying the basic config file from the repo:

Master

<General> <UsePhodeviCache>TRUE</UsePhodeviCache> </General>
    <ServerOptions> <RemoteAccessPort>80</RemoteAccessPort> <Password>MyPass</Password> <WebSocketPort>8080</WebSocketPort> <AdvertiseServiceZeroConf>TRUE</AdvertiseServiceZeroConf> </ServerOptions>

Client
    <General> <PhoromaticServers><% @phoronix_master_ip -%>:<% @phoronix_master_port -%></PhoromaticServers> </General> <Installation>
    <RemoveDownloadFiles>TRUE</RemoveDownloadFiles>
    <SearchMediaForCache>TRUE</SearchMediaForCache>
    <SymLinkFilesFromCache>TRUE</SymLinkFilesFromCache>
    </Installation> <BatchMode> <SaveResults>FALSE</SaveResults> <OpenBrowser>FALSE</OpenBrowser> <UploadResults>TRUE</UploadResults> </BatchMode> <Networking>
    <NoNetworkCommunication>FALSE</NoNetworkCommunication>
    </Networking>

Is this a valid client/server config or am I misisng something important?

I want to set the clients to download tests and test suites from the master node for each test run but cannot find a setting for it. Is this the default behavior anyway so there is nothing to set?

Thanks.
    Currently the same config file is the same for client/server.

The default behavior is that if there is a download cache on the server (downloading the relevant tests to the main server then running phoronix-test-suite make-download-cache && make-openbenchmarking-cache) that any connected clients will use it by default if it's connected to the Phoromatic Server or even if it's just seen through Avahi or similar network discovery.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Looking good on my end now.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X