It's Been Five Years Since The Phoronix Visit To Chernobyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brosis View Post
    Who's been distributing cookies among Maidan terrorists, calling burning policemen with fire a "democratic revolution"? Which mercenaries been training Nazi* privately paid army of Svoboda and Right Sector?

*Svoboda nazis = UNA UNSO, with a nice swastika black on red flag.
    * Right Sector nazis = Right Sector, with very familiar symbolic, also Azov "battalion" nice flag.
    It's a BS. Desire to speak native language instead of forced russian is not a nazism. On the other hand, policy of russification IS a nazism. I'm belarusian, and pro-russia government destroyed belarusian-speaking environment in 20 years. Belarusian language is de-facto prohibited in Belarus.

History is repeating itself - USA already once created Al-Queda, later they tried to create slightly similar model in Chechen Republic.
    They support ANY extremists party so long it fits their agenda of control.
    Oh, it was USA who burned Chechen Republic to ashes? Something new to me.

Crimea is a russian land and was historically under tolerated occupation by "Ukraine", which very extensively explained here (free to watch): http://sales.vgtrk.com/en/catalog/modern+history/43450/
    Crimea is Ottoman Empire land, so please return it to Turkey.

"Ukraine" in itself is a german+polish project baked since 19 century, with artificial culture and artificial language; the original nation was named "malorossy" (little russians, malo=little), which was tolerated until the recent events, when oligarch and USA-supported far right extremists took power and media and started civil war.
    Kievskaja Rus is former name of Ukraine. Moscowian Dukery (and not Russian State as they call it on russian wikipedia!) conquered land of other countries to establish Russian Empire. They forced "russification" politics at conquered lands to destroy local culture and languages. However, nowadays russians are trying to rewrite the history.

People, who helped defend and prevent civil war in Crimea, such as Girkin, actually have accused Putin for not allowing to implement similar scenario in whole Ukraine, which would prevent mass murders and spare the whole war, yet could paint Russia as "aggressor" (position which USA currently widely implements attacking anyone, who is they consider to be "anti-democratic" = not obeying to USA). Current layout of events, can end up (Putin) as Milocevic - as he is not acting for interest of any of the two conflicting Parties, and thus unwelcome by anyone.
    If you have any other questions, I am sure Graham Phillips can answer them as he was in the conflict zone for half a year.
    If Russia had not supplied terrorists with weapons, this war would not occur at all.

Comment

This is good video, enable the english subtitles.
      No, it's not. It's russian propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by anarsoul View Post
        It's a BS. Desire to speak native language instead of forced russian is not a nazism. On the other hand, policy of russification IS a nazism. I'm belarusian, and pro-russia government destroyed belarusian-speaking environment in 20 years. Belarusian language is de-facto prohibited in Belarus.
        THIS ABOVE is BS. Belarussian is official language of Belarus and they have no problem with Russian or Ukrainian - because all three belong to same nation. This is like claiming Salt destroyed aroma of Potato in Soup.
        You are not belarusian, you are piece of **** if you don't understand that, and speaking in such dividing style just shows that you are also a nazi. First play it emo-style - baseless and proofless, then ignite a war based on nationality. People like you belong in jail.

Oh, it was USA who burned Chechen Republic to ashes? Something new to me.
        Yup, with support from Saudi Arabia and some Ukrainian facists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C6zkQY1gUI

Crimea is Ottoman Empire land, so please return it to Turkey.
        1st of all, Crimea is strategic and historical location for Russia. Which was 33% of reason for taking over.
        2nd, Turkey must have at least 20,000 military units stationed and leased the whole time in there. Its historically Russian military location, which was leased (payed) the whole time - like Baykonur was leased in Kasachstan. Putting military installations in hands of unstable jackos is another 33% of reason.
        3rd, current government should either start mass kills, or refuse to act upon igniting ethnic war; which was 33% of the reason.
        4th, people should vote for separation. You know the vote.
        5th, there should be some basic reasoning. None so ever.

Kievskaja Rus is former name of Ukraine. Moscowian Dukery (and not Russian State as they call it on russian wikipedia!) conquered land of other countries to establish Russian Empire. They forced "russification" politics at conquered lands to destroy local culture and languages. However, nowadays russians are trying to rewrite the history.
        There was no such thing as "Kievskaja Rus". There was RUSSIA, which started in Kiev. People moved, then around 19 century some mumbojacks decided to call themselves "Ukrainians", invent own language etc. No problem, until they started to hang non-ukrainians, wear swastikas and do very similar things known in 2rd world war, whilst all western puppets closed the eyes calling that "democratic".

I am VERY sorry Russia has conquered you. Must feel terrible. Should have left people like you simply die in Nazi Camps, really. Russians kinda stopped the show, so bad..

If Russia had not supplied terrorists with weapons, this war would not occur at all.
        Iron logic, if USSR wouldn't attack Germany there would be no ww2?
        With about 2 Million Ukrainians fleeing to Russia, there would be a lot of ethnical cleansing of Eastern regions - literally all those who dont agree with "Heil Ukraine! Helden Heil!" (Heil = Glory = Слава; Helden = Heroes = Героям; Amazing intersection, isn't it?) - or "dont jump" ("кто не скачет тот москаль") - would be executed, unless people who cared wouldn't come to assist.
        Fortunately, Russians don't let their brothers in trouble, this is in blood.
        So Russia does not supply any weapons. If you don't believe - try move any weapon through the border yourself.

Comment

No, it's not. It's russian propaganda.
          Gramm is independent, its shot in war. Propaganda is your brain.

Comment

THIS ABOVE is BS. Belarussian is official language of Belarus and they have no problem with Russian or Ukrainian - because all three belong to same nation. This is like claiming Salt destroyed aroma of Potato in Soup.
            You are not belarusian, you are piece of **** if you don't understand that, and speaking in such dividing style just shows that you are also a nazi. First play it emo-style - baseless and proofless, then ignite a war based on nationality. People like you belong in jail.
            Oh, so you're out of arguments and now you switched to a personal insult?

However I have an argument: you say Belarussian is an official language of Belarus, so OK. Try to speak Belarusian with an officer at the border or with customs officer. Try to get any spoken Belarusian word from a clerk at some governmental establishment. Try to find any form in Belarusian, for example form to apply for a driving license. Show me a Belarusian version of recent laws. There's NO equal abilities for Belarusian- and Russian-speaking citizens. Try to find a place for your kid in belarusian-speaking group in kindergarten or in belarusian-speaking school. Why? Because government tends to get rid of anything Belarusian for past 20 years. Almost none of government persons speak Belarusian.

So far, I'd like to speak my native language in my native country and I'd like to have equal abilities in education and social sphere as russian-speaking citizens. How dare you claiming me a fascist?

Comment

in Chernobyl last reactor was off in 2000.

There was no such thing as "Kievskaja Rus". There was RUSSIA, which started in Kiev. People moved, then around 19 century some mumbojacks decided to call themselves "Ukrainians", invent own language etc. No problem, until they started to hang non-ukrainians, wear swastikas and do very similar things known in 2rd world war, whilst all western puppets closed the eyes calling that "democratic".
              When "Kievskaja Rus" was created, in this part of Europe we have still tribes. In XII-XIII century Lithuania conquer this land and after that in XIV century was create Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth(ok first step to commonwealth Commonwealth) and this land go in to Polish influence(for good until fall of commonwealth, but after I ww. return to Poland). But there was a problem, Polish people are west slovians that means latin culture, russians are eastern slovians(use Cyrillic and orthodox). Because of that peasants where native people of this land and nobility was mostly Polish or Lithuanian.
              In that time only nobility(in XIX peasants) have some kind of identity with Polish or Lithuanian. Accuse of that today Ukrainian have problem. Story of ukrainan land is Polish story, and that is reason why they identify with UPA.

Comment

Oh, so you're out of arguments and now you switched to a personal insult?

However I have an argument: you say Belarussian is an official language of Belarus, so OK. Try to speak Belarusian with an officer at the border or with customs officer. Try to get any spoken Belarusian word from a clerk at some governmental establishment. Try to find any form in Belarusian, for example form to apply for a driving license. Show me a Belarusian version of recent laws. There's NO equal abilities for Belarusian- and Russian-speaking citizens. Try to find a place for your kid in belarusian-speaking group in kindergarten or in belarusian-speaking school. Why? Because government tends to get rid of anything Belarusian for past 20 years. Almost none of government persons speak Belarusian.

So far, I'd like to speak my native language in my native country and I'd like to have equal abilities in education and social sphere as russian-speaking citizens. How dare you claiming me a fascist?
                No, I switched to personal insults after encountering responses that match very well with a nazi, such as blaming whole nation without proof or claiming to commit acts of violence against a nation.
                Sure, travel to India. About 80% of them speak English and refuse to speak Indian. Mind you, English is absolutely not related to Indian, UNlike Russian and Belorussian, they use it only because they are a reservation, a colony.
                So, instead of creating a non-profit official possibly government supported organisation to preserve and expand own culture in cosmopolitic way, you succumb to blaming and nazi acts against a neighbor because he is a neighbor, and would gladly exchange partnership for reservation for you own country (like EU) by a means of astonishingly stupid ethnic war, main goal you can speak your own language; - yet you still have to learn the master's language, become a resource colony cage, be covered in loans for eternity?

Also, a good lesson is to look up how Germany has it with "Hochdeutsch" and regional dialects, where historically those all were essentially same folks that little russians, belorussians and russians were. And all those crap without wars, loans and murders.

Comment

Originally posted by revcorey View Post
                  When "Kievskaja Rus" was created, in this part of Europe we have still tribes. In XII-XIII century Lithuania conquer this land and after that in XIV century was create Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth(ok first step to commonwealth Commonwealth) and this land go in to Polish influence(for good until fall of commonwealth, but after I ww. return to Poland). But there was a problem, Polish people are west slovians that means latin culture, russians are eastern slovians(use Cyrillic and orthodox). Because of that peasants where native people of this land and nobility was mostly Polish or Lithuanian.
                  In that time only nobility(in XIX peasants) have some kind of identity with Polish or Lithuanian. Accuse of that today Ukrainian have problem. Story of ukrainan land is Polish story, and that is reason why they identify with UPA.
                  So, how much people were terminated %-wise to population by german nazis in Poland? And who drove them off paying extreme price? Somehow, in that period, people in the east front were united. Until great patriotic war/ww2 ended that is, and US started with propaganda about how bad soviets are, paying itself 0,0001% of price soviets did. Sure, that model had a lot of defects, but today they somehow find China fully acceptable and even try to smash it with Russia, not realizing what happens when Asia, China and Russia unite. Unless they enjoy pointless oversea global wars, which they sure do.

Comment

Working...
                  X