Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Students: It's Time To Apply For GSoC 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Students: It's Time To Apply For GSoC 2015

    Phoronix: Students: It's Time To Apply For GSoC 2015

    For any students reading Phoronix interested in contributing to open-source projects, it's time to apply for Google's Summer of Code 2015 (GSoC 2015) where you can be financed to work on major free software initiatives over the summer holiday...

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...t-Applications

  • #2
    She uses Windows

    I've heard a rumor that Michael's girlfriend actually does not use Linux, she uses Windows.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wine tends to get warm and taste bad when held in hands like that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by uid313 View Post
        I've heard a rumor that Michael's girlfriend actually does not use Linux, she uses Windows.
        It's his wife and she's free to use whatever she likes and gets the job done for her. I understand we're all FOSS advocates here but we're not and shouldn't be nazi about it!

        Comment


        • #5
          The students should work on pts and later for Michael!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by phoronix View Post
            Phoronix: Students: It's Time To Apply For GSoC 2015

            For any students reading Phoronix interested in contributing to open-source projects, it's time to apply for Google's Summer of Code 2015 (GSoC 2015) where you can be financed to work on major free software initiatives over the summer holiday...

            http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...t-Applications
            Michael, did you ever thought on making PTS a GSoC project for students to hack on?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tomtomme View Post
              Michael, did you ever thought on making PTS a GSoC project for students to hack on?
              I've thought of it, but didn't get around to applying this year.....
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by uid313 View Post
                I've heard a rumor that Michael's girlfriend actually does not use Linux, she uses Windows.
                My wife uses some OS X for video editing, and the rest of the time uses (Fedora) Linux, but no Windows.
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

                Comment

                Working...
                X