X.Org Is Looking For Some Female Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dee. View Post
    Listen kid, I don't have the patience for your bullshit.

So you think there needs to be equivalent "outreach for white heterosexual males" programs to make the outreach for women programs "fair"?
    No, to get a job in computer science, you obviously have to have at least some understanding of logic...
    First why do u insult me, did I do that? I just wanted a proof I am no blind beliver of your ideology.

Then, where the hell did I talk about heterosexual vs homosexuality or something like that? or is that a lesbian girls outreach programm? It seems u are not logical, I guess u have a job, so your thesis that a understanding of logic is needed to get a job is wrong.

Another thing Its not my fault that feminist did fight for the wrong stuff, ne we all are in a fashistic non democratic work regime. u are fucked too, and now u struggle because u land in the same fucked up economic system we man are since many years.

Its just ridiculas, if this woman would at least call themself sex-equality fighters or something like that, but a feminist is a lobbyist, they will not stopp when equality is there. U can now argue if that was reached in the past or will in the future, but hey u cant, u have to belive I know.

But again look at the numbers, I dont know maybe its better in europe but in america male childs are failing, they get bad results in schools and yes they get worse jobs. thats not true maybe for the 50+ guys but for the younger its true.

The Society Pages (TSP) is an open-access social science project headquartered in the Department of Sociology at the University of Minnesota

are man more stupid or is it maybe that man dont get the help taht woman get on universities and schools than woman do?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
      First why do u insult me, did I do that? I just wanted a proof I am no blind beliver of your ideology.

Then, where the hell did I talk about heterosexual vs homosexuality or something like that? or is that a lesbian girls outreach programm? It seems u are not logical, I guess u have a job, so your thesis that a understanding of logic is needed to get a job is wrong.

Another thing Its not my fault that feminist did fight for the wrong stuff, ne we all are in a fashistic non democratic work regime. u are fucked too, and now u struggle because u land in the same fucked up economic system we man are since many years.

Its just ridiculas, if this woman would at least call themself sex-equality fighters or something like that, but a feminist is a lobbyist, they will not stopp when equality is there. U can now argue if that was reached in the past or will in the future, but hey u cant, u have to belive I know.

But again look at the numbers, I dont know maybe its better in europe but in america male childs are failing, they get bad results in schools and yes they get worse jobs. thats not true maybe for the 50+ guys but for the younger its true.

The Society Pages (TSP) is an open-access social science project headquartered in the Department of Sociology at the University of Minnesota

are man more stupid or is it maybe that man dont get the help taht woman get on universities and schools than woman do?
      Not gonna lie, the grammar is painful, but still sourced and well thought out.

In elementary, boys are not encouraged to pursue their interests. They like fighting and comics, big dinosaurs and race cars. All of them seen as a waste of time by society. Girls on the other hand often do arts and crafts and reading, things that ought to be pursued. Even typical girl and boy behaviour puts boys a bad light. Boys need to run around and climb trees more than girls, and a lot of it has to do with simply having the chromosomes that they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee. View Post
        Listen kid, I don't have the patience for your bullshit.

So you think there needs to be equivalent "outreach for white heterosexual males" programs to make the outreach for women programs "fair"? Wow. Like, white heterosexual males aren't getting enough privileges in this world, we have to pamper them so that they both get to keep their existing privileges, but they also need to be able to call themselves oppressed and discriminated... and get the same "benefits" as any actually oppressed group?

What the holy fucking fuck? Are you for real? I mean, seriously? Grow the fuck up, plz.

No, to get a job in computer science, you obviously have to have at least some understanding of logic...

@blackiwid: did you see that? That's exactly what this type of people do - harass everyone, mixtures unrelated things to "proof" something and get mad when theirs senseless talk are uncovered.
        They says their are fighting prejudice but creates and distributes labels to and fro. They wave the flag of equality but denies the right of the others, cause for them all boils down to the infinity "privileges" theory a specific group, target of the hateful discourse, have in theirs mind. If you where born in this group you automatically have all the things life can give without you breaking a sweat.

In this case all [heterosexual white] male should be asking why they are not a multimillionaire owner of a island somewhere in Pacific full of slaves (certainly women) to serve them. And this one yet call for logics, tsc...

Comment

• Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
          first why do u insult me, did i do that? I just wanted a proof i am no blind beliver of your ideology.
          u r not makin ne senz plz stop

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcosFA View Post
            @blackiwid: did you see that? That's exactly what this type of people do - harass everyone, mixtures unrelated things to "proof" something and get mad when theirs senseless talk are uncovered.
            yes, I see it, again its a religion, when people see somebody say something bad about as example mohamed they go cracy and burn flags and stuff, kill random people...

He or she is basicly mobbing others, even if we would be sexists, it would be less bad than mobbing other people.

but its useless u cant argue against insults... when there is no arguments u cant argue against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcosFA View Post
              And more proof how feminists are dishonest and how they can make statistics lie:

Fist, the study compares white males against the rest, i.e. "women and black, Hispanic, Indian or Chinese". They inflate the numbers with wherever they can and ban! machism!
              One cannot conclude that women are being discriminates as the women information it is diluted within the ethnics ones. How it's possible affirm that white women don't get the same numbers of response than the white male counterpart? How can one assert that it's not because of race?
              It's easy: you read the actual paper, and see the detailed results and, surprise, caucasian females get -11% responses compared to caucasian males.
              But hey, easier to bash the study without even taking a look at it.
              Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
              thx for the effort to search something, but like somebody else said it only not even prooves but suggest that female foreign people get less job invites.

I see here big problems in the study, who would make themselfs results so invalid by design. Nobody can say is it the race or is it the sex.
              Everybody can tell if it's sex or race, you just have to open the paper and read it. If you read past the summary, you'll find non aggregated results, just like in any paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by erendorn View Post
                It's easy: you read the actual paper, and see the detailed results and, surprise, caucasian females get -11% responses compared to caucasian males.

Everybody can tell if it's sex or race, you just have to open the paper and read it. If you read past the summary, you'll find non aggregated results, just like in any paper.
                1. this is under review

2. its from norway, that itself sets every study from there in question, its a totaly biased country. Everybody who would not proove that, would get fired in the moment they release it.

3. the amount of people in this study is very low 11% could be more or less randomly.

4. even if that number is true what does it say that race matter much mroe than sex? and people get way harder discremated if they are not white then by sex. So till there is no foreign outreach-programm this outreach programm is a joke.

5. so in a totaly manly dominated field, bosses invite nearly as much woman to interview than man? this sexists. I wonder how much invites people get when they try to get a job as a waiter or as a sekretairy or similar stuff:

OF COURSE THERE IS SEXISM, but in BOTH DIRECTION, so the real question is, over all industries, do woman get less invites not only in one industrie.

A Minority get always discreminated, we all have pre-judgement, so as long as there is not 50% woman in this field (what would be funny if only maybe 10% of the students are woman).

Gosh 11%, I would bet every penny I have that I would get more discreminated because I have overweight when I pin there a picture of me where u can see that. And hey if u are older then 50 u shurely get 80% less invites. So sry I cant see a reason why we must fight this extreme big discremination.

And another point, especialy in sweden I would not hire any woman except law forces me to. Why, their laws between woman and man are nuts, as example sex with woman without protection even if both sides agree to it, count as rape in their law system. Sorry I cant take such country serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by erendorn View Post

Here did you get this -11%? I'm not being rude, I'm in a very good mood.
                  I'm assuming I clicked the wrong link, skipped a line, didn't see a figure or even I can't read a graphic or a study at all. In it, it refers to Caucasian male vs others but I trust this study and the raw data is there and, as I said, I'm the one missing something here.

Comment

• I fail to see what an OPW (or, FWIW, any outreach program for discriminated groups) is actually good for in this state. Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to it, I just don't get how they should change anything without removing the causes of the situation at first.
                    If there is hostility against a certain group in an environment you don't just invite more victims to it, you start with actually removing the hostility.
                    In other words: If there is discrimination against women in IT (and the statistics seem to indicate that) you start with removing the discriminators. What could be a better outreach to discriminated groups than openly removing the offenders (of course based on evidence)? IMHO a much better approach than just saying: Hey, we have an environment that is not very friendly to women, so we should bring more women into it. Of course after making the environment less hostile an outreach program can make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoonMoon View Post
                      I fail to see what an OPW (or, FWIW, any outreach program for discriminated groups) is actually good for in this state. Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to it, I just don't get how they should change anything without removing the causes of the situation at first.
                      If there is hostility against a certain group in an environment you don't just invite more victims to it, you start with actually removing the hostility.
                      In other words: If there is discrimination against women in IT (and the statistics seem to indicate that) you start with removing the discriminators. What could be a better outreach to discriminated groups than openly removing the offenders (of course based on evidence)? IMHO a much better approach than just saying: Hey, we have an environment that is not very friendly to women, so we should bring more women into it. Of course after making the environment less hostile an outreach program can make sense.
                      If that really would be the case, the "offenders" should be fired at universities first, because the numbers cant be much different if only dont konw 5% of the IT Students are woman. But its maybe not their fault because its not like there are millions of female students that start that study and then fail because of the male professors that give them bad gradings.

So if biology has really nothing to do with and we need somebody to blaim we should maybe send elementary school teachers, kindergarden woman and parents to jail or at least replace them.

And if we at it, we also could forbit tv...

And btw, I always find it funny, if to few girls study IT stuff its the mans fault for discreminating them, if to few guys study something like science of cloth production (hope I translated that correct "bekleidungstechnik") its mans fault too, because they dont want to study such stuff that they can earn enough as example.

And another example of always blaming the man for everything that goes wrong, is when u argue that most victom of violence are man, feminist argue that its more or less their own fault, because man are most often also the ones that are the offender.

Comment

Working...
                      X