No announcement yet.

The GNOME Foundation Is Running Short On Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laundering the money (gay lesbians? =woman? and coding? how about a program to import impotent arabs for coding purposes?) and claiming to be short on it. Not listening its users, building controverse technologies in its roots, employing a moron mole who called Linux hopeless. GNOME is the last thing I want to donate to. And its damn shame what the project has become. At least xfce, mate, e, kde, lxqt are going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by benalib View Post
      Why donate money?
      gnome is a redhat business so they can give them some money They gain hundred of million each year, they are a big multinational company and then they ask poor users for donation!
      Trolling? Misinformed?

Either way... check your facts before making a fool of yourself!

Comment

Why is it ok to bankrupt a non-profit foundation with a sexist program? Imagine the outrage if this was for males instead of females...

The least the interns could have done with the funding is add customization options to gnome3.

Comment

I think people will resume donating money to the Gnome foundation when they resume development of an *actual* desktop environment.

Hopefully Gnome will die off. Then we can rename Mate back to Gnome and carry on our merry way
          Last edited by kpedersen; 13 April 2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by quasipedia View Post
            A load of irrelevant nonsense
            You clearly don't know what social justice is if you're equivocating it with free software.

You have some reading to do. Apply yourself.

Originally posted by scottishduck View Post
            I think you'll find the GNU has always been a social justice movement. Go back to reddit MRA and have a nice circlejerk dude.
            In what way? Explain yourself "dude".

Comment

Originally posted by quasipedia View Post
              A load of irrelevant nonsense.
              You're very misinformed about what social justice is if you're equivocating it with free software.

You've got some reading t

Originally posted by scottishduck View Post
              I think you'll find the GNU has always been a social justice movement. Go back to reddit MRA and have a nice circlejerk dude.
              I think you'll find you're wrong. See, I can make statements without giving argument too, "dude".

Comment

Sandler ...

Comment

Originally posted by peppercats View Post
                  Why is it ok to bankrupt a non-profit foundation with a sexist program? Imagine the outrage if this was for males instead of females...

The least the interns could have done with the funding is add customization options to gnome3.
                  It used to be for Desktop Environment, not for Swedish utopias of Karen Sandler, CEO

Then it was successful. Gnome Shell nonsense came together with this moronic social so-caled "useful idiots", spreading the ideas, that nobody wanted to listen to.

If you are asking users for donation to the DE, you are not spending it on utopias.

If you spend - ask your utopias to pay you back. The same result it would have trying to train monkeys to code, pigs to fly, planes to swim and sexual revoution to improve the Desktop Environment.

Sex has nothing to do here. Idiot CEO - yes. Not listening to the users - yes. Gnome Shell - yes.

Comment

I could have smelt the flame war from a thousand miles distance but still, haters gonna hate.

Comment

I used to use Gnome up until version 2. The latest one, for one reason or another, I do not like. KDE all the way - I'm glad Fedora has the KDE spins.

Comment

Working...
                      X