Microsoft Updates Cascadia Code: Its Open-Source Font For Developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reba View Post
    I was not able to confirm if those are part of an official Unicode standard or they just used non-allocated blocks so potential clashes might appear later on.
    They were accepted to the Unicode in the beginning of 2022 https://www.unicode.org/L2/L2022/22016.htm#170-C15

For some reason they were accepted to Unicode 16 instead of 15 which was in development at the time. Unicode 16 should be released this September, judging from previous versions. In a sense, these symbols are not yet in standard, and in other sense they are standardized for more than 2 years already.

Comment

Once co-worker recommended me Go Mono some years ago, I can't see myself using anything else for coding / text editors.
      ​​​​
      Terminus for terminals / console.
      Last edited by reavertm; 01 May 2024, 07:47 PM.

Comment

The company who just love so much FOSS approve font to use only use what benefit their most. Pathetic.

Comment

The only thing m$ is sometimes good at.

Comment

I use this at work, because we have to vscode and ssh from corporate Windows into the playground Unix development/build servers. I like it, it is a nice font for being the default.

Comment

Working...
            X