What was microsoft thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was microsoft thinking?

The retraction of the latest PR campaign for microsofts hololens speaks volumes. I'm not a microsoft fan, but I'm quite staggered that there was apparently not a single person in that PR department that pulled the brakes.

Don't assume that we others know what you are commenting about. Give us link with a background story. Not aware of any PR campaigns or scandals.

Comment

Linking to a YouTube video where the guy switches to a picture of multiple dead people when he uses the word 'stunning'... yeah, like that's a YouTube video worth watching the rest of.

...Not.

Comment

Originally posted by aht0 View Post
        Don't assume that we others know what you are commenting about. Give us link with a background story. Not aware of any PR campaigns or scandals.
        You don't know how to use a search engine? And are a member of a Linux forum??

Comment

Originally posted by lowflyer View Post

You don't know how to use a search engine? And are a member of a Linux forum??
          Dude/dudette, you are interested in something - it does not mean I/we would be interested in same thing to the degree I/we would deign to investigate the background story unless it's presented on a literal silver platter - as a link, short summary - whatever. Most of us got things to do, which are far more interesting to us. Since you went insultingly passive-aggressive, here's my following short answer- fuck you, sir and your high horse. Won't bother searching/reading now for sure.

Comment

Especially since we don't get a lead as to know what to search for. "Microsoft PR scandal"? You don't get ANYTHING about that one video, the results are about sexual harassment issues and other topics from 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by OliVDB5590 View Post
              Especially since we don't get a lead as to know what to search for. "Microsoft PR scandal"? You don't get ANYTHING about that one video, the results are about sexual harassment issues and other topics from 2013.
              how about searching with "hololens campaign deleted" ?

Comment

If you don't provide some basic information, you won't get your chances of getting anyone to find for themselves that info is about 0 because nobody is googling for anything themselves. It's just probably not that interesting to do so.

Comment

Hello,
                  Microsoft is now focused on ensuring things like Office and Microsoft Teams shine on every operating system. That does mean that developing and improving Windows is less important for the company, but improving Android and Chromium so that Microsoft's apps and services can run better is an obvious move.
                  Regards,
                  Mika Hawkins

Comment

Originally posted by mikahawkins View Post
                    Hello,
                    Microsoft is now focused on ensuring things like Office and Microsoft Teams shine on every operating system. That does mean that developing and improving Windows is less important for the company, but improving Android and Chromium so that Microsoft's apps and services can run better is an obvious move.
                    Regards,
                    Mika Hawkins
                    Winux? doh!!

Comment

Working...
                    X