X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duby229
    replied
    Originally posted by LeJimster View Post

Would love to see Wattman open sourced as well as a control panel. But I doubt that's going to happen any time soon.
    The longer it takes AMD to release a good OSS control panel (that is designed to work with the OSS drivers). The more upset people AMD is going to have to deal with. Later this year it'll have been 10 years. I think its already been way too long, imo.

Leave a comment:

• LeJimster
    replied
    Originally posted by boxie View Post
    I wonder if we will start getting a control panel and some more advanced features then (eyefinity could be cool, as would be wattman)
    Would love to see Wattman open sourced as well as a control panel. But I doubt that's going to happen any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• boltronics
    replied
    Originally posted by orome View Post

I don't think there is any plan to do that. there are 10 officially conformant OpenGL implementations on Linux and all of them are nVidia. [0]

[0] https://www.khronos.org/conformance/...roducts#opengl
    ...and all of them proprietary AFAIK.

Leave a comment:

• boxie
    replied
    I wonder if we will start getting a control panel and some more advanced features then (eyefinity could be cool, as would be wattman)

Leave a comment:

• Marc Driftmeyer
    replied
    Looking forward to OpenCL 1.2 support; as it stands the current libclc is worthless. And no, I don't want custom PPA files to test against.

Leave a comment:

• ernstp
    replied
    Next up could be some of the AZDO extensions... ?

Leave a comment:

• pal666
    replied
    Originally posted by Serafean View Post
    Nitpick question : any chance the r600 driver gets some more OpenGL 4.x compliance?
    its main developer is busy working on radv

Leave a comment:

• uid313
    replied
    Then need Vulkan, OpenCL and performance optimizations.

Leave a comment:

• orome
    replied
    Originally posted by Adarion View Post
    Congratulations, that sounds already very good. I guess they'll have a celebration once the test is officially passed.
    I don't think there is any plan to do that. there are 10 officially conformant OpenGL implementations on Linux and all of them are nVidia. [0]

[0] https://www.khronos.org/conformance/...roducts#opengl

Leave a comment:

• Adarion
    replied
    Congratulations, that sounds already very good. I guess they'll have a celebration once the test is officially passed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X