Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crispy
    replied
    By the way, this AMD open source approach makes a lot of sense from a business perspective also. Since better open source support means better android support is AMD moving into this market?

And please correct me if im wrong

Leave a comment:

• crispy
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    As far as beer covered lederhosens go, blame some crazy person from Denmark that spilled an entire Ma? of Augustiner everywhere.
    But still you took a picture to remember the fun you had

Leave a comment:

• devius
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    As far as beer covered lederhosens go, blame some crazy person from Denmark that spilled an entire Ma? of Augustiner everywhere.
    The guys over at LGP had the same problem last month... (this was the last time I swear)

Now back on topic: Even if there will only be full open-source support in distros by March, that will still be better than the past GPUs from AMD. These are good news indeed

Leave a comment:

• castlefox
    replied
    Five finger shoes FTW !

Leave a comment:

• droidhacker
    replied
    Amazing. Looks like AMD has done what they've set out to do... take the bloody mess left by ATI, fix it, catch up after several YEARS of neglect, and have fusion support available on release day!

Seems that somebody knows a thing or two about time management and planning.

Now I just hope that UVD is one of those things that gets worked on soon. AMD participating in MEEGO kind of needs this.

Leave a comment:

• fhuberts
    replied
    Impressive

@Bridgman & @agd5f & @airlied & @marek & @others:

I must say I'm impressed with what has been achieved and this latest release shows that a lot has been learned and achieved.

Obviously things can always be better but considering the complexities and the feeling that things are gaining speed now that many parts of the infrastructure work are maturing, the future is looking bright indeed!

Great work!

Leave a comment:

• sirdilznik
    replied
    This is good news as I'm planning on getting a netbook sometime in the relatively near future. Hopefully this will make it into MeeGo 1.2 as I'd like to give that a whirl if I do indeed wind up getting a netbook and it's a netbook running a Fusion chip.

Leave a comment:

• V!NCENT
    replied
    Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
    fuck. i was getting exited that my dumbass provincial government created some retardedly useful law that required the open sourceability of amd drivers. But naturally they are more interested in important shit, like spending my money.
    Hahahah!!!

Leave a comment:

• L33F3R
    replied
    fuck. i was getting exited that my dumbass provincial government created some retardedly useful law that required the open sourceability of amd drivers. But naturally they are more interested in important shit, like spending my money.

misleading article title for poor L33F3R. he calls foul ball.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by PsynoKhi0 View Post
    Off-topic: no offence but that pic grossed me out >.<

Leave a comment:

Working...
X