Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RADV+ACO Look To Your Help For Improving The Vulkan Driver & Linux Gaming Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stiiixy
    replied
    Originally posted by bofh80

And all I can say is you have the wrong end of the stick completely. Did you hear me ask you for support. Did i say i needed support from my distro? No ask for some links to useful information, All i have are useless replies.
    And as a viewer of this topic and only now looking in to this situation with Manjaro (read some forum threads there that weren't entirely constructive, either, but anyway), I agree with you bofh80. Not entirely sure why people are segueing completetly off, what I thought, was a very simple and to the point question. Did you manage to find a process?

Leave a comment:

• Venemo
    replied
    lets start with the fact that i had to install xorg-amd driver myself okay? out of the box my ****
    If you had issues, consider filing a bug report with your distribution's package maintainers.

All I can say is that it worked for me out of the box on Fedora without the need to manually install or configure anything.

Leave a comment:

• Brisse
    replied
    then maybe you should stop and think. And not post.
    Likewise.

Leave a comment:

• Brisse
    replied

lets start with the fact that i had to install xorg-amd driver myself okay? out of the box my ****
    This varies between distributions. If installing it manually bothers you, then maybe you are using a distribution meant for a different kind of user than yourself.

Leave a comment:

• ms178
    replied
    Originally posted by rmfx View Post
    Because lots of people won't bother nowadays looking further than GitHub. It's where they have their little habit and confort, and won't bother learning /using/subscribing to an other plateform.
    You can also login to Gitlab using your Github account, that's what I do. With that possibility this isn't an issue at all.

Leave a comment:

• pal666
    replied
    i've bought many steam games and i'll buy more

Leave a comment:

• Venemo
    replied
    Because lots of people won't bother nowadays looking further than GitHub. It's where they have their little habit and confort, and won't bother learning /using/subscribing to an other plateform.
    Gitlab is very similar, so if you feel familiar with GitHub, you can get almost the same Experience reporting bugs to us on the Freedesktop Gitlab. That is where the Mesa project is hosted, and we have to respect that.

Leave a comment:

• rmfx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Venemo
    replied
    Maybe hosting the project on github would bring more users to report (and commit)
    Why do you think that?

Leave a comment:

• rmfx
    replied
    Maybe hosting the project on github would bring more users to report (and commit)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X