Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grndzro
    replied
    I cant find how many power phases that motherboard has.
    It is kind of silly not to say how many phases but include overclocking.

It might be a factor in overclocking.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Michael you mentioned fglrx tests coming... so please turn on HyperZ for radeon if you test on 1920x1080 resoultion, it makes a difference in that case .

But if you test on lower like 1024x768 dont worry, there is not as much difference there .

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    The same 7% OC experience i have with AM1M-A board and Athlon 5350 i've running it @2206MHz with no problem. So just to mention, both Asus AM1 boards can be overclocked .

Why oh why wattage sensor doesn't work
    Last edited by dungeon; 14 April 2014, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
    Considering the minimal speed bump and the short pipelines of the architecture, I'd say the performance improvement was pretty good. But, you should've been able to get higher than that. You'd get a lot higher if you lowered RAM frequency and increased voltage.
    I tried lowering the RAM frequency to DDR3-1333MHz as well as bumping up the voltage (up to 3 steps) to no avail. I did get it to boot a few times at 107~110MHz but would reset itself usually a few seconds after getting back into the UEFI setup.

Leave a comment:

• schmidtbag
    replied
    Considering the minimal speed bump and the short pipelines of the architecture, I'd say the performance improvement was pretty good. But, you should've been able to get higher than that. You'd get a lot higher if you lowered RAM frequency and increased voltage.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Overclocking The AMD AM1 Athlon & Sempron APUs

Overclocking The AMD AM1 Athlon & Sempron APUs

Phoronix: Overclocking The AMD AM1 Athlon & Sempron APUs

With the initial Linux tests of the AMD Athlon 5150 / 5350 & Sempron 2650 / 3850 out of the way, I ran some basic overclocking tests on all four of these week-old AM1 APUs.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X