Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milk-V Oasis Sounds Like An Interesting RISC-V Board With 16 Cores, Up To 64GB LPDDR5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk-V Oasis Sounds Like An Interesting RISC-V Board With 16 Cores, Up To 64GB LPDDR5

Phoronix: Milk-V Oasis Sounds Like An Interesting RISC-V Board With 16 Cores, Up To 64GB LPDDR5

In addition to working on the likes of the Milk-V Duo and high-end Pioneer board, Milk-V has now announced the "Oasis" as a forthcoming mini-ITX RISC-V board that will feature 16 cores and up to 64GB of LPDDR5 system memory...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Michael

typo

"twelve P cores t hat" should be "that"

Comment

Michael

Another typo

memory, pluggable UFS module, microSD

Only one g in plugable.

Comment

"16 Cores"

How about four cores that suck four times less badly??

Comment

These c910-based cpus, including SG2380 are joke. They crash ( whole system reboots) after a simple command "stress-ng --opcode 1", checked on milk-v pioneer and thead rvb-ice already.

Comment

Finally a RISC-V board with specs that can actually do something and doesn't cost as much as something 50x better than it.
            I still won't get it, but I'm glad to see some real progress here.

Comment

RISC v Linux gaming pog

Comment

The hell do they want to complicate the design for only 4 e cores? I'd rather a 12 core CPU.

Comment

So where's the PCIe slot?

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
                    Michael

Another typo

memory, pluggable UFS module, microSD

Only one g in plugable.
                    That depends on whether you are writing in American English, or Commonwealth English. I write pluggable, traveller, counsellor and so on.

This post is one in a series of three that looks at common spelling differences found between British English and American English orthography.

I welcome Michael writing in proper English. I'll bet he use spaces instead of tabs to indent code, too; and regards EMACS as the text editor ne plus ultra.

Comment

Working...
                    X