X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brisse
    replied
    Originally posted by Sin2x View Post

Your article was written a month before the invasion amidst the political tensions surrounding it and it itself says: “I would note that today’s low Russian gas flows to Europe coincide with heightened geopolitical tensions over Ukraine.”

I you want to spew some propaganda, at least make sure to read and recheck what exactly you are reposting.
    I remember well when the first signs started showing, and I remember the satellite images of Russian troops preparing an invasion already summer 2021. The article is just what I could find from my browsing history right now to prove that I'm not just making stuff up. The fact that it is from 13 dec 2021 does not in any way prove that my statement was wrong. Of course the energy market manipulation had been going on for quite a while at the time that specific article was written.

People already rightfully complained about going off topic and I was going to leave it at the one post, but then comes the useful idiot that tries to completely derail both the thread and the factual recollection of recent history by making these false accusations. I can clearly see you are working according to the same playbook as the Kremlin. This is my last post on this subject matter and if you make a similar useless reply again then I will simply report you. Don't expect us to engage further with such non-sense.

Leave a comment:

• sdack
    replied
    Do some more nitpicking and people's veins on their foreheads will explode like a Nord Stream gas pipeline.

Leave a comment:

• Sin2x
    replied
    Originally posted by Brisse View Post

Might sound like off topic nitpicking, but I think it's important to be clear (to fight back against Russian disinformation campaigns). Russian manipulation of the energy market is in fact NOT a response to either sanctions or aid to Ukraine which should be obvious when you think about the fact that the Kremlin started manipulating the energy market at least six months prior to the February 2022 invasion. Hence it was a unilateral aggression committed by the Kremlin to destabilize the EU.
    Your article was written a month before the invasion amidst the political tensions surrounding it and it itself says: “I would note that today’s low Russian gas flows to Europe coincide with heightened geopolitical tensions over Ukraine.”

I you want to spew some propaganda, at least make sure to read and recheck what exactly you are reposting.

Leave a comment:

• schmidtbag
    replied
    Surprisingly good results. Too bad it's priced more like a 7800X because the 7700 non-X is likely to be over $300, which is still pretty steep considering how expensive the rest of the platform is.

Leave a comment:

• geearf
    replied
    When is AMD going to add more cores? I think the 700X always had 8 cores. Isn't it time to switch to 10/12?

Leave a comment:

• middy
    replied
    cool. a thread about the 7700x performance gets turned into a russia vs the west argument fest thread.

Leave a comment:

• L_A_G
    replied
    Might sound like off topic nitpicking, but I think it's important to be clear (to fight back against Russian disinformation campaigns). Russian manipulation of the energy market is in fact NOT a response to either sanctions or aid to Ukraine which should be obvious when you think about the fact that the Kremlin started manipulating the energy market at least six months prior to the February 2022 invasion. Hence it was a unilateral aggression committed by the Kremlin to destabilize the EU.
    Russia's long been employing the same kinds of tactics as OPEC does (read: supply side constraints) for the same reasons (read: foreign policy goals) and it's never lead to something this extreme. However until now we've never seen them employ something as extreme as OPEC's "energy weapon" against the west following the Yom Kippur war and the west's support for Israel in that conflict. The fact that they've done something far more limited in scope before doesn't mean this has nothing to do with the sanctions over Ukraine.

Don't get me wrong; I have no love for the horrendous things Russia has done and is doing right now in Ukraine. Living in a country equally on Putin's doorstep (Finland) I'm genuinely concerned for what Russia will do once the situation in Ukraine has been calmed down one way or the other. Hell, if it wasn't for the consequences I'd advocate for lobbing a tactical nuclear bomb into the men's room at the Kremlin.

Leave a comment:

• pinguinpc
    replied
    Michael hi and where stay temperature results (liquid and air cooling will be good) ?

Leave a comment:

• jrch2k8
    replied
    Dat 3950x looks yummy for 250$

Leave a comment:

• dragorth
    replied

This is not the place for it, in large part because there is so much involved in getting a coherent picture of the situation that a forum isn't the place to do it period. For example, did Russia start 6 months before as a warning to the West to back off. If we continue down each of the rabbit holes, you need a whole separate forum to contain all the information.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X