Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireBurn
    replied
    Would love to see the difference on FPS this would make on one of AMD APUs, especially their new RDNA2 ones

Leave a comment:

• arun54321
    replied
    nice. It like to know the percentage increase in power consumption of ram modules at higher speeds.

Leave a comment:

• tehehe
    replied
    Nice, but not at these prices.

Leave a comment:

• darkbasic
    replied
    Wow, it scales almost linearly.

Leave a comment:

• Solid State Brain
    replied
    I take it that at low speeds the modules still run in Gear 2? (1:2 IMC clock to memory clock)
    Will they work in Gear 1 and approach DDR4 performance for those speeds?

Leave a comment:

• andrebrait
    replied
    Could you please add the timing information for each speed, if possible? Latency is one of the biggest downsides of DDR5, currently, and it would be nice to see what kind of timings you used in each speed.

If possible, the command rate too.

Leave a comment:

• DDR5-6000 Memory Performance On Linux, Scaling From DDR5 3000 to 6000 MT/s

Phoronix: DDR5-6000 Memory Performance On Linux, Scaling From DDR5 3000 to 6000 MT/s

Up to this point my Intel Alder Lake DDR5 memory testing on Linux has been limited to a set of DDR5-4400 modules given the very limited DDR5 availability. But with having recently received a DDR5-6000 kit, here is a look at how the Intel Core i9 12900K performs under Linux with memory speeds up to DDR5-6000 and running a memory scaling comparison from 3000 to 6000 MT/s.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X