AMD Is Currently Hiring More Linux Engineers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sonadow View Post

Wasn't it the 8xxx series that was affected by it? Many of my peers had to send in their Macbook Pros for frequent servicing over a few years.
    The 9000 series was largely a rebrand of the 8000 series except for a slightly improved video processor.

There are lots of threads on the Internet featuring dying or dead 9600M GT's ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by creative View Post
      I would really like to see zenpower cpu stats for the latest Ryzen and EPYC series. Would also like a comprehensive control panel for Radeon graphics such as the toggling of freesync support, FPS limiting, and all other comprehensive graphical options for AMD GPU's. I am ready to get off NVIDIA, but the market needs to settle before I do so.
      yes i think with the new engineers all this will happen. driver GUI and all the stuff. i am sure.

we do not know it fore sure YET but i think so.
      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by drakonas777
        Language of "not a fanboy", who "cares only about products" and "valid arguments" LOL Birdie never lets down on delivering big amounts of cringe He is 13 or so most likely, so it's normal I guess.
        Remember, birdie does care only about products, that's why he always defends Intel/NVIDIA and hates people who enjoy AMD products
        This thread is literally about AMD (AMD hiring to be precise), and this effing king of logic comes here, attacks people who like AMD products, because they do not give enough credit for NVIDIA or chose a company with less shady practices Just amazing. He felt emotionally bad, because someone here said something "bad" about NVIDIA, so he had to defend NVIDIA in general terms to feel better. Super mega fanboy, fanboy-ism 101. Yes dude, keep defending your "team" LOL
        yes right... i really tried to give him rational explanations in how things work in the computer chip industry ...
        but all my perfect technical explaination just ended in a response of ""Again absolute bullcrap which you cannot prove.""
        I am in the computer chip world for like 20 years and nothing big changed about my explanation.

he want proof yes yes only secret internal document from high managment like Lisa Sue will give him proof.
        no one will ever give him this company secrets.

but i really think my explanations are perfectly fine and everyone can unterstand it.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
          The 9000 series was largely a rebrand of the 8000 series except for a slightly improved video processor.
          There are lots of threads on the Internet featuring dying or dead 9600M GT's ;-)
          believe it or not but a female friend of me also had a laptop with a dead 9600M Nvidia gpu.
          I do not work for AMD and maybe you do not work for Nvidia.

so why you don't just be a little more cooperative and just buy the cheap 3700X /3800X ?
          or just wait 3 month and then the prices of the 5800X will come down.

right now i have a threadripper 1920X and a vega64.. and it is rock solit.. no crashes...

Comment

Ohhh my dear lordy, sparks are flying, sparks are flying. Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise!

Comment

Working...
            X