Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intel Lowers Costs On New Xeon W-2200 Series & Cuts Core 9000 F-Series CPU Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L_A_G View Post
    Oh and for those who (understandably) don't know what buckshot is, it's a type of shotgun shell containing a single large metal slug and extra gunpowder so the gun doesn't just kick like a mule, it also makes a fairly big hole in whatever you hit...
    Unbelievable. ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!

...And here you have it folks, in glorious, living color--the thing about forums-- ANY forum--which empowers anyone with a keyboard and no knowledge of a subject to hold themselves out as an expert on ANY subject, no matter that they have absolutely no knowledge of the subject, and that they will be "outed" and exposed immediately...AND THEY ABSOLUTELY KNOW THIS !!

As the sign on my property says:

"There's lots of grizzlies around here.
    "All my shotguns are loaded with #12 SLUGS--just for grizzlies.
    "If you're not supposed to be here, you just might be mistaken for a grizzly."

Thanks to stormcrow ( #10 ) for the graphic.

"Someone--no; make that "...a lot of people..." always knows a lot more than you know."--anon

Comment

A price war is very dangerous thing for Intel, AMDs chiplet design has much lower manufacturing costs, esp for higher core counts.

Comment

Originally posted by mumar1 View Post
        A price war is very dangerous thing for Intel, AMDs chiplet design has much lower manufacturing costs, esp for higher core counts.
        Right and with their production and capacity problems, I doubt that they are going to play the value card more agressively. These cuts barely make them worth a look from the DIY perspective and are more important for the OEM market. I doubt that this is enough to hold or re-capture some market share.

Comment

Originally posted by danmcgrew View Post

Unbelievable. ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!

...And here you have it folks, in glorious, living color--the thing about forums-- ANY forum--which empowers anyone with a keyboard and no knowledge of a subject to hold themselves out as an expert on ANY subject, no matter that they have absolutely no knowledge of the subject, and that they will be "outed" and exposed immediately...AND THEY ABSOLUTELY KNOW THIS !!

As the sign on my property says:

"There's lots of grizzlies around here.
          "All my shotguns are loaded with #12 SLUGS--just for grizzlies.
          "If you're not supposed to be here, you just might be mistaken for a grizzly."

Thanks to stormcrow ( #10 ) for the graphic.

"Someone--no; make that "...a lot of people..." always knows a lot more than you know."--anon
          With the probability of high population densities of Grizzlies being near zero either you live in a protected zone specifically for Grizzlies or the bull shit meter is high even on your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post

With the probability of high population densities of Grizzlies being near zero either you live in a protected zone specifically for Grizzlies or the bull shit meter is high even on your post.
            "......And here you have it folks, in glorious, living color--the thing about forums-- ANY forum--which empowers anyone with a keyboard and no knowledge of a subject to hold themselves out as an expert on ANY subject, no matter that they have absolutely no knowledge of the subject, and that they will be "outed" and exposed immediately...AND THEY ABSOLUTELY KNOW THIS !! ..."

...somebody else with a keyboard...and not much else.

Comment

Originally posted by danmcgrew

We don't know, either. Perhaps one of the reasons, if not the reason is because you are an "Honorary Editor", who obviously has to continually add to your 2931 'posts' in order to maintain your status, no matter that you know nothing regarding some things about which you write.

Your personal motivations aside: just as other mysteries of the universe--the half-life of the proton comes immediately to mind--we don't know why you thought this, either. Perhaps you can find an answer in the following:

"...And here you have it folks, in glorious, living color--the thing about forums-- ANY forum--which empowers anyone with a keyboard and no knowledge of a subject to hold themselves out as an expert on ANY subject, no matter that they have absolutely no knowledge of the subject, and that they will be "outed" and exposed immediately..."
              ¿Otra vez? If you don't want to read my post just ignore it. Problem solved
              Do you think you can only attack with quotes?

Comment

Working...
              X