Raven Ridge Desktop APUs Come Out Tomorrow, The Likely Linux Requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven Ridge Desktop APUs Come Out Tomorrow, The Likely Linux Requirements

Phoronix: Raven Ridge Desktop APUs Come Out Tomorrow, The Likely Linux Requirements

For those that haven't been paying attention or have lost track of time, the first two Raven Ridge desktop APUs are expected to become available tomorrow with their Zen CPU cores and Vega graphics...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

im doing a raven ridge build as soon as i get it, already ordered it

Comment

Originally posted by davidbepo View Post
      im doing a raven ridge build as soon as i get it, already ordered it
      Ordered from a US retailer or where?
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

..for having the best and fastest possible RadeonSI/RADV graphics support
        Don`t forget about AMDVLK

Comment

Shame AMD didn't send you any review samples. I had high hopes they would have learned their lesson and added you to a mandatory list if recipients. But I guess thick skulls and all that.

Comment

Should make for a good Plex build eh? Or at least an inexpensive one.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              There was ordering on Amazon even month ago... and some got it early already

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

amazon spain

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post

There was ordering on Amazon even month ago... and some got it early already

Hmm hadn't seen it on Amazon when searching past few days.
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

To be honest, I do have use for several of these and I waited a long time for them. I hope that the information is right that they also support ECC.
                    Although benchmarks are interesting I will buy them anyway. Just look at the technical data and you will realize that the IGP will beat the sh*t out of current Intel IGPs. And this IGP even uses the same memory like the CPU... No matter whether you run games or even professional applications with FP32/FP16-computation you will experience a performance you never have seen before with an IGP.

Comment

Working...
                    X