Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dell BIOS/UEFI Under Attack From New Vulnerabilities - Use FWUPD For The Latest Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brane215 View Post

All off the shelf stuff can be opened by magic packet sequence. You might be immune to this particular one, but this is a drop in the ocean.
    I rather deal with problems I have at hand, than chasing imaginary magic packet sequences. This particular problem is solved by my solution. If I have another real problem, I will deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by piorunz View Post

I rather deal with problems I have at hand, than chasing imaginary magic packet sequences. This particular problem is solved by my solution. If I have another real problem, I will deal with it.
      So your formula is to have small hands, short arms and poor eyesight ?

Comment

So your formula is to have small hands, short arms and poor eyesight ?
        Oh you are so smart, then I am waiting for you quote me how ALL MY DEVICES are vulnerable to magic packet sequence.
        Link to vulnerability and how to fix please.

Comment

Originally posted by piorunz View Post

Here is fresh one:
          Western Digital My Book Live NAS owners worldwide found that their devices have been mysteriously factory reset and all of their files deleted.

Luckily, this one isn't in your hands or sight, so you don't have to worry.

Comment

Here is fresh one:
            Western Digital My Book Live NAS owners worldwide found that their devices have been mysteriously factory reset and all of their files deleted.

That's not quite magic packet sequence which will destroy all my devices. I never owned WD NAS device nor I plan to. Therefore not affected, nothing to do.
            Anything else, or you maybe stop wasting my time? No hard feelings.

Comment

As I said:
              But tomorrow is another day...

Comment

Originally posted by 144Hz View Post
                uid313 Send your regards to the Gnome guy who did the work.
                Your trolling is slowly reaching the point where I almost start to miss DebianXFCE…

Comment

Phoronix private data protection cr*p:

We value your privacy
                  We and our

store and/or access information on a device, such as cookies and process personal data, such as unique identifiers and standard information sent by a device for personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, and audience insights, as well as to develop and improve products.

With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may click to refuse to consent or access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.
                  !
                  What a joke for a site with 24/7 swarm of spooks, Ferengi and other lifeforms, playing their roles while trargetign visitors.
                  This guy made his "hobby" his job. Or at least additional income. Or perhaps thrill from illusion about hanging around with James Bond and his Krav Maga friends.

Comment

Whenever someone says they value your privacy, believe them. It has a value, and they want a slice of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X