The AMD Radeon R9 Fury Is Running On Linux Right Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
    Michael, hm, i don't believe... openarena must show something much better versus Hawaii
    You're still trying to extrapolate. It doesnt work and it never will.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

You're still trying to extrapolate. It doesnt work and it never will.
      You don't have a card, i don't have a card... i am there trying to help with some suggestion maybe and you are in the way to be a troll

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Wish I had some good Bavarian beer for this article, but my wife's been making me drink wine lately instead for being "healthier"...
        Well for awhile they thought the tannins in wine made it better but most doctors think it is really a wash health wise. Basically any drink over 1-2 is not healthy anymore. The calories do differ though. A Rochefort 10 is almost pure sugar. Saying all that, the wife is always right in my experience.

Comment

You don't have a card, i don't have a card... i am there trying to help with some suggestion maybe and you are in the way to be a troll
          Except you're the first to call troll, so hello kettle I'm pot.

Comment

Except you're the first to call troll, so hello kettle I'm pot.
            So what is your purpose here, i see nothing but AMD bashing from you in every thread

Ask Michael for a beer maybe that is cool anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Deavir View Post
              Well for awhile they thought the tannins in wine made it better but most doctors think it is really a wash health wise. Basically any drink over 1-2 is not healthy anymore. The calories do differ though. A Rochefort 10 is almost pure sugar. Saying all that, the wife is always right in my experience.
              Yeah, I think that chemical is found in red wine only? At least I remember reading an article some time ago about how a glass or two of red wine everyday can beneficial to your heart health. It has something to do with breaking down the cholesterol molecules in your blood stream.

Comment

So what is your purpose here, i see nothing but AMD bashing from you in every thread

Ask Michael for a beer maybe that is cool anyway
                You don't know what your saying. I'm a hardcore AMD fanboy, and I'm usually the first to admit it. But I do try real hard not be an ignorant fanboy.

Comment

Wish I had some good Bavarian beer for this article, but my wife's been making me drink wine lately instead for being "healthier"...
                  Do you know what is healthy? Water

Comment

You don't know what your saying. I'm a hardcore AMD fanboy, and I'm usually the first to admit it. But I do try real hard not be an ignorant fanboy.
                    OK then, we all have different expectation maybe but there is not benchmark results available from Michael yet... so we can all drink our beers now a wait for the results

Originally posted by wargames View Post

Do you know what is healthy? Water
                    Water in bottle, with a little alcohol and malt sugar
                    Last edited by dungeon; 28 July 2015, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately hard to ship.Otherwise I'd send some local ones. Best regards from Bavaria! Looking forward the results (especially in comparison to my 290)
                      Lockheed

Comment

Working...
                      X