Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V10lator
    replied
    It's interesting to see different cards from the same vendor performing almost identical. My guess is that's because the operations are CPU limited. It would be nice to see if glamor changes that, especially as the one card tested performs almost identical to EXA.

Leave a comment:

• 30-way Intel/AMD/NVIDIA Linux 2D Performance Comparison

Phoronix: 30-way Intel/AMD/NVIDIA Linux 2D Performance Comparison

A few days ago I began testing over 60 GPUs with the Intel/AMD/NVIDIA open-source Linux drivers. From that huge assortment of hardware I was able to deliver a plethora of Linux gaming and other OpenGL benchmarks from 50 of the graphics cards. I already followed-up with the performance-per-Watt and efficiency data for the wide assortment of graphics cards on the open-source drivers. As the last article looking at the open-source performance before switching over to the AMD Catalyst and NVIDIA proprietary Linux benchmarks, here are some 2D performance results from the Linux desktop.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X