Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GraceAsylum
    replied
    I would like to request FAHBench test ran on this card please.

Thank you for your hard work.

Leave a comment:

• hoohoo
    replied
    Michael

How much does it weigh?

Leave a comment:

• theriddick
    replied
    Hopefully some DLSS and Ray Tracing Demos or tests come to linux, (or support?)

DLSS has peaked my interests in getting more fps out of 4k without loosing much or any quality but I'm worried its another fluff feature from nvidia that never really gets supported or used in games... hopefully its not a royal pain to get up and going for developers or its going to be a flop!

I will of cause buy a AMD card if they can come close to what the 2080Ti can do but I suspect the Vega and NAVI 7nm will only just get close to 1080ti performance... I don't have much faith in AMD's GPU hardware development unfortunately even thought I want to see them make a comeback so NVIDIA is forced to compete and GPU prices drop a bit!!! wishful thinking...

Leave a comment:

• tuxd3v
    replied
    I think some of the very Interesting Tests, would be Computing.
    Like you do with Graphics stack, something like that for Computing.
    AMD and Nvidia.

For my Experience, a Nvidia Card, takes more than 10 years to loose support.
    They continue to make laps around competition in that regard.
    You can throw new cards, at pcie1.1 in a mobo from 2007, and they shine, with processors from that time..

Its a secure investment, for years to come...
    Last edited by tuxd3v; 18 September 2018, 06:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anarki2
    replied
    “until the RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti begin shipping on Thursday”

except the ti it will only launch next Thursday

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
    Michael Does this mean you are canceling your 2080 pre-order?
    Waiting to hear if NVIDIA is also going to end up sending out an RTX 2080 or not.

Leave a comment:

• L_A_G
    replied
    So is this an actual review sample or the card you said you were going out and buying out of your own pocket?

Still, seeing how the ray-tracing API work is still ongoing, I'm personally more interested in a rundown of what new API extensions are available to developers and what they can be used for more than actual benchmarks.

Leave a comment:

• pegasus
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Any of the Docker images to recommend in particular?
    Try accessing nvidia stuff: https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/hp...Registry-1115/

Leave a comment:

• pinguinpc
    replied
    Michael

Congratulations possible top gaming card for now without competition in horizon

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by pegasus View Post
    Unfortunately the only "nice to build" things in this department are provided as docker images. Building these frameworks manually is an exercise in patience. EasyBuild helps with some but not yet all of them.
    Any of the Docker images to recommend in particular? Wouldn't be opposed to using them as they should incorporate easy for PTS.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X