G-Homa WiFi Smart Meter ETH+XMR Mining Power Efficiency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium
    What is a industry insider for you? I have 4 year of Professional training in this field and we own 3 power plants and 2 battery systems.

If that does not make you an insider then i tell you: NOTHING WILL MAKE YOU A INSIDER.
    Good. So then your sloppiness is unprofessional. Thanks for admitting it.

Well well well go one and protect the public from me. I have no problem with that.
    job done.

[/QUOTE]And i tell you what you can NOT calculate it in the way you want for an 7500€ project.
    You can only calculate it in the way you want if you turn it into a 5000000€ project.
    [/QUOTE]

Yes you can. You are simply reluctant to do so because it will cause a reversal of your assertion that it is profitable.

You have also never addressed my challenge that you have been dishonest/inconsistent with your power costings.

[/QUOTE]
    So give me 5 000 000 € and i will make you a business plan with every detail you want.
    And we can build it with every detail to be successful.
    [/QUOTE]

First you would need to be honest enough to warrant the trust that would garner you investment.

Quoting different costs for power for different parts of your platform billing to influence the outcome of your "profitability" makes you a fraud, and nobody will invest anything in a fraud.

Comment

Working...
    X