X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogatti View Post
    Logitech Performance MX ... no stress.
    Anywhere MX (first gen)

But even second gen of that one scares me a bit.

Comment

I've used Logitech mice for awhile and they have always traditionally been good at making mice. Skip all of their other products. I own 2 Logitech Performance MX mice and when I need a new mouse regardless of reason, I will be looking at other alternatives, solely because Logitech just doesn't support Linux. Logitech, take note.

The Steam Summer Sale happened recently, and for the sale, they had a Monster clicking game that rewarded big sales on specific game titles. My colleague saw the sale and when I saw him erratically clicking his mouse, I quickly found out what was happening. I laughed and told him that a Steam sale on mice was coming soon or a sale on carpal tunnel surgery. Within about an hour, I wrote a small shell script to automate the process of winning the game ( seen in action here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8E...ew?usp=sharing ) and shared it with him to use( Ultimately, I didn't get anything on the steam summer sale due to being busy with other stuff so I hope he found something good).

Comment

Originally posted by Adarion View Post
        Logitech really goes down the drain...
        They used to make such good mice. But it seems they're getting crazy. I still have some older Logitech equipment but new devices currently are from Roccat.
        Indeed. Take G500 for example. 1 KG of force required to press the damn scrolleheel (middle) button and when you succeed you're going to wake up your whole family. And they use the module on several models!

Comment

Working...
        X