Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canonical Is Shutting Down Ubuntu Friendly

Phoronix: Canonical Is Shutting Down Ubuntu Friendly

Canonical is going to finally shutdown Ubuntu Friendly, their community approach for users to share with other Ubuntu users how well their laptops/desktops work with the Linux distribution...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

As long as there is "Certified for Ubuntu" for laptops, I'll be happy.

Comment

Here let me Fix This

Canonical Is Shutting Down User Friendly and Releasing Mir (We Want to be The New Apple)

Comment

Originally posted by LinuxGamer View Post
        Here let me Fix This

Canonical Is Shutting Down User Friendly and Releasing Mir (We Want to be The New Apple)
        I don't even see how you made that connection.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

yeah i 100% failed at that

Comment

yeah i 100% failed at that
              No, you just forgot to add Ubuntu will probably run on single-configuration hardware, very much like Apple. Your hunch is right on.

Comment

Here let me Fix This

What the hell? :-S

Comment

Haha, on the main page of the forums, the page showed this thread as just "Canonical Is Shutting Down..."

I LOLd

Comment

Originally posted by dee. View Post
                    Haha, on the main page of the forums, the page showed this thread as just "Canonical Is Shutting Down..."

I LOLd
                    I thought the exact same thing when I glanced at the title on the home page. TBH it wouldn?t surprise me if we see a headline like that sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                    X