Love for dear planet Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love for dear planet Earth

anyone here who's willing to admit that he or she loves the world?! i am! yes i am! i am willing to admit my love for my dear planet earth! i know this site is for the computer operating system and so i chose this forum to write on because i we are all aware that junks from any machines are one of the things that promotes global warming. i hope soon we'll all learn to love our planet and soon enough manufacturers would create or invent gadgets that's more eco-friendly than user friendly. i hope we all would use, someday, things that cannot ruin mother earth. i would love to live in a world like that! won't you love that kind of planet?!

Originally posted by heloise View Post
    anyone here who's willing to admit that he or she loves the world?! i am! yes i am! i am willing to admit my love for my dear planet earth! i know this site is for the computer operating system and so i chose this forum to write on because i we are all aware that junks from any machines are one of the things that promotes global warming. i hope soon we'll all learn to love our planet and soon enough manufacturers would create or invent gadgets that's more eco-friendly than user friendly. i hope we all would use, someday, things that cannot ruin mother earth. i would love to live in a world like that! won't you love that kind of planet?!
    Nope I want to live in the city that Bladerunner takes place in.

Comment

It is the right place to talk about our earth.We all are responsible for the monster global warming. We prefer our car over bicycle. We waste so much energy daily through our computer.

Comment

The sum of everything that humanity has done to this planet is equivalent to a mosquito bite on an elephant. Global warming? Bah. Look into the solar projections, we're headed very shortly into a mini ice age.

Comment

I'm love for dear planet Earth ,too! It's so beautiful.We should protect from breaking.

Comment

Working...
          X