Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fwupd 1.8.2 Released - Supports More Corsair, PixArt, SteelSeries, System76 Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fwupd 1.8.2 Released - Supports More Corsair, PixArt, SteelSeries, System76 Hardware

Phoronix: Fwupd 1.8.2 Released - Supports More Corsair, PixArt, SteelSeries, System76 Hardware

LVFS/fwupd lead developer Richard Hughes at Red Hat has released Fwupd 1.8.2 as the newest version of this open-source solution for handling firmware updates under Linux and other platforms...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Fwupd is a marvel to behold, thank you so much Hughes for this amazing work.

Comment

fwupd is really nice, a bit off topic, but did anything ever come out of using it to push coreboot to supported devices?

Comment

Steelseries? Interesting. Now ... maybe my headset will be the first device supported by fwupd?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackdoc View Post
          did anything ever come out of using it to push coreboot to supported devices?
          We're working on the mostly-legal-but-also-technical side of this. Will yell when I have anything to announce.

Comment

Originally posted by hughsie View Post

We're working on the mostly-legal-but-also-technical side of this. Will yell when I have anything to announce.
            thanks for the update, will be a really nice feature

Comment

Working...
            X