Having trouble signing up with OpenBenchmarking.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble signing up with OpenBenchmarking.org

I don't know if this is the rigth place to ask, but I can't seem to sign up with OpenBenchmarking.org.

I went through the first registration process, got the e-mail with the activation link, clicked the link, entered my username/password and I got an error saying "Incorrect user-name or password. If you forgot your password, fill out the form below and a password reset link will be emailed to you."

I figured I might have mistyped my password when I registered, so I tried to use the password reset option. I got the e-mail, but when I tried to use the password-reset link in there, it said I needed to fully register first.

Still assuming that I'd mistyped my password when I registered, I tried creating another user and was very careful with my typing, but I have the same problem there, so this seems to be a problem with OpenBenchmarking moreso than with my typing

Can anyone help me get set up? The username I used for signing up is "soren" (without the quotes, obviously).

What username did you use?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      What username did you use?
      "soren" (without the quotes, obviously)

Comment

Should be fixed now after having manually activated your account.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hi,
          I have the same problem. I already tried many times to log in after activating my account and can't log in and reset password still wants to activate the account. I have registered more e-mail addresses but everytime I have the same problem. Can you please activate accounts "foxkyong" and "foxkyong01"? If it is possible in a profile I will delete one account then. The other accounts I tried a few year ago so I don't remeber which names or e-mail addresses I used.
          So I suppose that the problem should have more users if I had the same problem over several years.

Comment

Hi Michael,

I have been trying to create an account on openbenchmarking.org with no success.

The problem is when its states a confirmation email has been sent but i don't receive one.

can you Help with creating an account for me called: "SAT098" or "Stewark"

Thanks

Comment

I am also having the same problems. I can't activate my account without logging in, and I can't login without avtivating my account. can Michael activate my account as well. the username is neoshock

Comment

Michael Could you please manually activate my account it is not possible to activate it with the link. I have tryed many different browsers and also tryed making another account. My username is: ahautaoja

Comment

Same as above, cannot activate the account because password is not recognized, cannot reset password because account is not activated. I'm pretty sure the password is correct because it was generated by keepass. My username is: juantxorena

Comment

I tried to register again, and obviously I cannot, because the email address is the same. I assume that's the problem, because it only says "An unknown error occurred." Is somebody actually looking at this, or are we locked out of openbenchmarking.org forever?

Comment

Working...
                    X