A New Open-Source Game Engine Being Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IanS View Post
    It's been about a month since the original announcement, is there any chance that you have a better idea of when we can expect to see the release? I'm not asking for an exact date, unless you have one, but just generally along the lines of: in a few days, a few weeks, or closer to the end of the month.
    next weekend should be out

Comment

Cool, thanks for the update, Juan. I'm looking forward to working with it.

Comment

I just had another question come to mind; does Okam plan to set up an official forum for Godot users and devs? I don't recall seeing anything mentioned about that yet, nor any sort of forum on the Okam website so far.

Comment

Is there any documentation out?

Comment

Tomorrow!
            Welcome to ProdRevu Spectrum, your ultimate destination for comprehensive and unbiased product reviews. We are dedicated to providing you with the latest insights on a wide array of products from tech gadgets to household appliances, from fashion accessories to outdoor gear. Our in-depth buying guides are crafted with extensive research and consumer feedback to help you make informed purchasing decisions. Our goal is to ensure you get the best value for your money, whether you\'re an experienced shopper or a newbie. With a keen focus on SEO-friendly content, ProdRevu Spectrum is continually updated to keep you informed about the best products on the market. Join the ProdRevu Spectrum community today and let us guide you to your perfect purchase.

Comment

I guess they must be waiting until after the game jam to do the public release, perhaps to get some of the participants to offer up their projects as example code for new users to have something to look at while learning to use the engine. Whatever the delay is though, I hope we aren't stuck waiting too much longer. If I read the news about that game jam properly, I guess there is about 6 more hours left, then I suppose that tomorrow will be trying the games, voting and such to determine winners. So I suppose tomorrow evening is the most likely time to see it. Though it could also be that we misread Juan when he replied with "next weekend" for the release. He might not of meant this weekend we are now in, but the following one. I really hope that isn't the case though.

Comment

Woo! http://www.godotengine.org/wp/

Comment

Working...
                X