Total War: Rome II To Be Ported To Linux For SteamOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronybeck View Post
    No. The "Crappiest Game Tittle" belongs to Br?tal Legend. But only because Angry birds hasn't been ported to Linux yet.

I can't wait until Angry Birds is ported to Linux so Phronix can have 10 empty stories containing the phrase "As we reported months ago......" and a link to the 9 other stories about Angry Birds. None of which will have any particularly useful information.
    I think the original speaker meant the number of bugs in RTW2, which horrendous. I have not seen a single bug in Brutal Legend.

Comment

No. The "Crappiest Game Tittle" belongs to Br?tal Legend. But only because Angry birds hasn't been ported to Linux yet.

I can't wait until Angry Birds is ported to Linux so Phronix can have 10 empty stories containing the phrase "As we reported months ago......" and a link to the 9 other stories about Angry Birds. None of which will have any particularly useful information.
      It has - there is Angry Birds for the N900 and the N9, and the browser versions run too though those can't be called ports.

Comment

I don't know what you are on about, Br?tal Legend is a great game from what I have seen of it so far. Though perhaps I say that since I have been enjoying a variety of Metal since the '80s and get all the jokes and references through out the game. As far as I can tell the game runs flawless, I haven't had it crash or glitch out on anything yet. The game play, controls and exploration are pretty fun too. I am not much of a RTS fan though, so the concert portions of the game are not really my thing, but even those aren't all that bad.

Comment

you can play angrybirds in the chrome browser

Originally posted by theghost View Post
          It's no suprise, 0.a.d. is Alpha since 7 years or so. It's just a pet project for some game programmers. I don't know, but to my mind it seems that they will never reach the final release state with this speed...
          and is why you can contribute at their campaign page.
          Last edited by madjr; 11 October 2013, 07:39 PM.

Comment

What's wrong with Br?tal Legend port? That game runs fluently even on my Intel 4000...

Comment

Originally posted by madjr View Post
              and is why you can contribute at their campaign page.
              It's a possibility but I think investing money just extends the development. I doubt that it will speed up anything.
              0.a.d was a cool project some years ago, but instead of adding continously new cultures and units, they should better get the rest in shape and kick a final 1.0 release out of the door.

Comment

Working...
              X