Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something error with my driver.Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something error with my driver.Need help!

My cpu is powerpc, the video card is E4690. Now, when I open "glxgears" to test my radeon driver. The gears has the red gear's part colored yellow,the other two gear discolored too, and the area of the application has blue background color.
    my radeon driver detected my video card as e4600(rv730 series). is there associated with the problem?? I don't know which module has the bug. How can i fix it ..Need help!

Originally posted by Top_lee View Post
    My cpu is powerpc, the video card is E4690. Now, when I open "glxgears" to test my radeon driver. The gears has the red gear's part colored yellow,the other two gear discolored too, and the area of the application has blue background color.
    my radeon driver detected my video card as e4600(rv730 series). is there associated with the problem?? I don't know which module has the bug. How can i fix it ..Need help!
    You may try a newer version of mesa. There may still be some endian issues in mesa. There were some endian patches for mesa from RH and IBM earlier in the year to fix a number of endian issues with mesa, but I don't recall if all of them were merged or not.

Comment

Originally posted by agd5f View Post
      You may try a newer version of mesa. There may still be some endian issues in mesa. There were some endian patches for mesa from RH and IBM earlier in the year to fix a number of endian issues with mesa, but I don't recall if all of them were merged or not.
      Thank you. I will try it.

Comment

Working...
      X