No announcement yet.

Alien Arena Reloaded Coming Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they should remake the machine gun and the flame thrower...compared to the rocket launcher (which makes me go d'awwww) they just look ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shnatsel View Post
      Even if the engine is decent (but it still looks like it's nowhere near Xonotic
      Please post some screenshots that back up that claim

Comment

Originally posted by madjr View Post
        or ut2004[/B] with vehicles.
        Alien Arena does in fact have vehicles(2 air, 1 ground), and has since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
          They should work on interface.

A good interface is vital and is a major blocker in this game.

I'm talking about interface part that appears AFTER (i.e. hidden behind) main menu. Its very awkward.
          Actually that's now been fixed a bit. I assume you were talking mostly about the issues when hovering over things and the color changing not being consistent?

Comment

Originally posted by Detructor View Post
            they should remake the machine gun and the flame thrower...compared to the rocket launcher (which makes me go d'awwww) they just look ugly.
            Whats wrong with them, both flamer and minigun are nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Irritant View Post
              Actually that's now been fixed a bit. I assume you were talking mostly about the issues when hovering over things and the color changing not being consistent?
              Yes, exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
                LOL

It's funny how this same comment gets rolled out on every news item about a linux game.

New RTS? "This is a bit boring, they should come out with a ____ that I would like".

New 2D platformer? "Looks lame and boring, why don't they work on a cool ____ that I would like".

New RPG? "Yawn, wake me up when they work on a cool ____ that I would like".

New Sim? "Wow, that looks boring. They should come out with a ____ that I would like".

It never fails.
                This +1. Seriously people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish Wilson View Post
                  This +1. Seriously people.
                  Meanwhile we only got FPS updates instead of 7 new stages for SuperTux....

Comment

Originally posted by del_diablo View Post
                    Meanwhile we only got FPS updates instead of 7 new stages for SuperTux....
                    Are you proposing we drop everything and work on SuperTux?

Comment

Xonotic has vehicles atleast in 0.6 , log into vehicles ctf server, its a fun onslaught game with a several vehicles, spider robots, copters, gliders

Comment

Working...
                      X