Opera 11 Web-Browser Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I do sometimes... This morning I saw that it came out and it made me crave some Lutefisk and Lefse so I decided tor report on it
    LMFOA, your not helping out with dismissing the old phrase "the way to a mans heart is through his stomach."

Comment

...and webm support works quite well. nice work

Comment

yes sure google Chrome is the best browser, when i first downloaded it, my internet was running at a lighting speed, i even checked my speed
        IP-Details.com, Search and find ip address's information including city and country.

and it was normal too, hitherto i used firefox which chocked my browsing capabilities .
        But the only one advantage with firefox is that it has more add ons, which makes things much easier

Comment

Opera 11 Web-Browser Released

Operas all the browsers are really good but it can't get the position of mozilla.

Comment

opera is not able to read some pages correctly , even some myspace pics .
            that is why after few updates , i stopped using it : myspace is a big website so anything called browser should read it correctly , also because if a so big website is not rendered correctly ... it s also true for most others
            by now the problem is coming with ie8 too .
            firefox is being the reference of the web so websites are wrote for it .

Comment

Originally posted by jcgeny View Post
              opera is not able to read some pages correctly , even some myspace pics .
              that is why after few updates , i stopped using it : myspace is a big website so anything called browser should read it correctly , also because if a so big website is not rendered correctly ... it s also true for most others
              by now the problem is coming with ie8 too .
              firefox is being the reference of the web so websites are wrote for it .
              Haha, you're joking right? MySpace is hardly a shining example of great code. IE8 is much more standards-compliant than its predecessors and this tells us that MySpace was written for broken versions of IE, as is much of the web, sadly. The fact that Firefox handles it well is probably more to do with the extensive amount of work that has gone into making it deal with all the crap that gets thrown at it.

Comment

Working...
              X