No announcement yet.

Hello To GNOME 2.32!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe even people at Phoronix are getting tired of the flames.. Half a year ago this would have been at page 16 already.

Oh yeah, both KDE and Gnome suck.

Comment

Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post
      Seriously-are you colorblind? Because default KDE 4.5 IS BLUE.

No point trying to argue with KDE fanbois, if they had taste, they wouldn't use KDE anyway
      It's not. I'm using Arch and so do you, so you can check. Default KDE is gray. I prefer blue myself, but I can change what I want to. Those are Gnome fanbois who use DE which looks like dumb Win95 when using defaults, so where's you taste?

Comment

Who gives a toss about what the default colour is, and if someone copped someone else, variety is the spice of life, more choice is better!

Nothing wrong with getting inspiration from what other people have done, see Xerox PARC and the whole dam GUI.

I guess im giving in and letting myself be tolololol'ed

Comment

default gnome look very bad, thats right, but ubuntu allows you to change theme, and then gnome owns all KDE shiny blue bubble stuff... KDE IS overbloated

Comment

Originally posted by kraftman View Post
            It's not. I'm using Arch and so do you, so you can check. Default KDE is gray. I prefer blue myself, but I can change what I want to. Those are Gnome fanbois who use DE which looks like dumb Win95 when using defaults, so where's you taste?
            The only blue stuff in default KDE 4.5 theme are the icons and the wallpaper. The Plasma theme is translucent (white/gray) and the wallpaper just makes it look blue-ish. Oxygen widget theme is inarguably gray.

Comment

Originally posted by NomadDemon View Post
              default gnome look very bad, thats right, but ubuntu allows you to change theme...
              Wow, that's like so revolutionary, OMG

Comment

stfu and stop fooling that gnome looks like win95 ffs

Comment

Not to let the flameware cool down =)

Hey gnome, how about revolutionize DE's and by the way... anti-aliased window corners and awesome workflow anyone?

Comment

Shit, they all have icons, copycats!

Comment

Stupid 1min edit timer

Comment

Working...
                      X