Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDID Modelines Direct From Your TV/Monitor (The Collection).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny that not one other person has contributed a single EDID Modeline to the collection.

Why do you think that is?

How to Make a Website with free web hosting services & cheap web hosting for ecommerce & small business hosting. Create & Make a Free Website with Affordable web hosting provider free website promotion tools & web stats. Free Website Builder, Templates, & Best Free Web Hosting. How to Create a Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jade View Post
      Funny that not one other person has contributed a single EDID Modeline to the collection.

Why do you think that is?

http://linuxhelp.150m.com/resources/modelines.htm
      Can one answer this simple question?

Comment

Can one answer this simple question?
        Yes. It's because you're insane.

Comment

I don't believe that you actually answered the question.

Comment

Maybe people aren't contributing because they try to run the given command and see the same thing I am seeing:

jt@Lutefisk:~$ sudo startx -- -logverbose 6

Fatal server error:
            Server is already active for display 0
            If this server is no longer running, remove /tmp/.X0-lock
            and start again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dieselmachine View Post
              Maybe people aren't contributing because they try to run the given command and see the same thing I am seeing:

jt@Lutefisk:~$ sudo startx -- -logverbose 6

Fatal server error:
              Server is already active for display 0
              If this server is no longer running, remove /tmp/.X0-lock
              and start again.
              You are meant to run startx from the console,.... that is without the X-server already running.

Comment

I don't believe that you actually answered the question.
                Actually, my response "it's because you're insane" was exactly the correct answer. As pointed out in this forum and other places, you suffer from paranoid delusions. This has manifested itself in a number of ways, one of the most persistent being that bugs or other technical problems are the result of some mysterious cabal of "linux saboteurs".

Unfortunately, another hallmark of paranoid delusions is that anyone who tries to point out that these false thoughts are actually delusions becomes "part of the conspiracy".

Sadly, it's typical that even previously trusted friends, family members, clergy, doctors, etc. are powerless to help as they become "co-conspirators" in the deteriorating mind of the patient.

Patients who don't get help from friends or family eventually become wards of the state, incarcerated in prisons or mental institutions, or wind up living on the streets.

None of those are very good outcomes, so I hope you get some treatment while you still can.

Comment

MythTV is a Free Open Source digital video recorder project distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.

I think this might be what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by bal_zac View Post
                    http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Modeline_Database

I think this might be what you're looking for.
                    Looks like Jade has already been there.

Comment

Somebody has EDID information for Compaq P700 crt monitor ?

Comment

Working...
                      X