Adobe Flash Player 10 Officially Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungerfish View Post
    Another issue that seems to be beyond them, is that the player does not block xscreensaver when playing fullscreen.
    So basically we finally have 'proper' fullscreen support with linux, which just utterly fails to be 'really' usable.

Hey they have only had close to 5 years to fix some of these issues. Sure some of these issues have been around since early 2004, but it takes a while for the bunch of untrained monkeys to type in the right combination of keys to get these issues resolved.

Comment

anyone having issued with fullscreen?

When I click a flash video to make it fullscreen, flash is the only thing displayed on the screen, but it doesn't make the video any larger. It just puts large, obnoxious borders around the native video size to fill the rest of the space.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro-tull View Post
        anyone having issued with fullscreen?

When I click a flash video to make it fullscreen, flash is the only thing displayed on the screen, but it doesn't make the video any larger. It just puts large, obnoxious borders around the native video size to fill the rest of the space.
        I've seen that a few times, it's intermittent in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          I've seen that a few times, it's intermittent in my case.
          Yeah, it happens everywhere in Konqueror, Opera, and Firefox. New Flash package from the Arch repos today, same result. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
          X