No announcement yet.

XLennart: A Game For Systemd Haters With Nothing Better To Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better game would be just uninstalling systemd, and use what you want... and if things can work fine without it that distro respects user freedom

Comment

Originally posted by freedom View Post
      It is not about systemd. It may be good or it may be bad. It is not about pulseaudio. It may be good or it may be bad.

It is about the freedom to (easily) use linux without systemd and pulsaudio. Maybe these technologies are awesome but noone likes being forcefed.
      you are free to fuck yourself and use linux without systemd and pulseaudio. noone likes when some morons tell them to stop progress

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish Wilson View Post
        It should point out here though that I doubt any of you had a problem when it was Bill Gates and Windows that was being mocked in the original XBill.
        did bill gates give away opensource doftware for free ?

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
          you are free to fuck yourself and use linux without systemd and pulseaudio. noone likes when some morons tell them to stop progress
          Don't have a stroke dude, so get back on your knees and suck off Lennart some more. You and and all the systemd lovers are a bunch of newf@gs

Comment

Michael, moderation!!!!!!!!!!

Michael, MODERATE the fucking shit forum you have!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rallos Zek View Post
              You and and all the systemd lovers
              and and and just using superior software and laughing at braindead luddites

Comment

Originally posted by Dharc View Post
                you have!!!
                you are also free to fuck yourself

Comment

Lennart probably has thicker skin than any of the people whining on this forum, either for or against systemd. I can imagine they're the type to throw a tantrum when you're dating and you so much as glance at someone of the opposite gender. And don't you dare propose to write some software that they don't need.

Some of you, I won't mention anyone specific (but you should know who you are), need to grow up. I don't care if you're 14 or 41, you're acting like you're 12.

Comment

I don't use systemd and pulseaudio too. Not because i don't like or have something against them, but because i don't need that

No one stops progress there, just people should not depend on those - that's all
                    Last edited by dungeon; 14 December 2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
                      I don't use systemd and pulseaudio too. Not because i don't like or have something against them, but because i don't need that

No one stops progress there, just people should not depend on those - that's all
                      "i don't use" is slightly different from "you should stop developing"
                      people should depend on whatever they find useful
                      maybe you should not depend on computers and can start now ?

Comment

Working...
                      X